Paid Members BomberPat Posted August 17 Paid Members Posted August 17 I saw the London Lions women's basketball team win the EuroCup at the Copper Box, the first British team to ever win a European trophy, only for the team to be pulled from European competition altogether and lose most of their best players because the corporate owners cut funding. The next time I saw them live, they were unrecognisable as the same team, and playing in a literal school sports hall. I never heard any of these pricks who claim to really care about women's sports, and now women's basketball especially, say a single word about our best and most successful team being brought to the brink of collapse, about the women's team being disproportionately impacted by the financial cuts compared to the men's team, or about the financial and access barriers to women's entry into professional sports in the first place. Fuck them. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted August 18 Paid Members Posted August 18 Man, fuck Dustin Rhodes. What a prick. Quote
Tennessee Moltisanti Posted August 18 Posted August 18 1 hour ago, LaGoosh said: Man, fuck Dustin Rhodes. What a prick. What's Makachev done to upset him? Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted August 18 Paid Members Posted August 18 1 hour ago, LaGoosh said: Man, fuck Dustin Rhodes. What a prick. Honestly, I don’t think that’s defendable. It outright Islamophobia and while I know portions of society depressingly seem to accept that, a major wrestling company like AEW should not. As an absolute minimum he should be suspended and put on awareness training of some sort. The guy is lucky to be in a job in the first place given some of the allegations that have been levelled against him. What an absolute bigot. Quote
BarryOVega Posted August 18 Posted August 18 I remember that fan in '98 screaming from the crowd that 'you're a bigot Rhodes, a bigot' think that's what he was saying anyway The bloke's a nearly 60 year old Texan, sadly that means he'll have backwards views like this and put them across like a wanker, except for when he's at Crufts obviously Quote
Chili Posted August 18 Posted August 18 Honestly I'm a bit confused by the post, is it a pro gun thing. It doesn't really surprise me with Dustin. I adore him as a worker, but yeah he's a bit backwards, age and upbringing contributing that, but regardless. He's quite pally with Kane isn't he. Is there actually anyone with a clean sheet in wrestling. Even the most progressive types seem to turn a blind eye to nonces. I guess for a lot of them it's just a job and at work they'll be professionals. You don't get many situations like in TNA back when Bubba the Love Sponge was acting the cunt and Awesome Kong smacked him about. I don't think I'd survive without saying something daft, like asking Jericho about his mad wife. Quote
Joe Blog Posted August 18 Posted August 18 Just now, Chili said: Is there actually anyone with a clean sheet in wrestling I was thinking about this. Almost said New Day but then Woods was in a leaked sex tape. I guess Kofi and Big E as far as we are aware? Depends what your cut off is. Does anyone who works the Saudi shows lose the clean sheet image? Bryan Danielson maybe? I haven’t heard any negative. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 18 Members Posted August 18 Nick Gage is a good dude who turned his life round and advocates trans rights at any opportunity. Bret Hart is obviously the greatest living human. Quote
Chili Posted August 18 Posted August 18 5 minutes ago, Joe Blog said: I was thinking about this. Almost said New Day but then Woods was in a leaked sex tape. I guess Kofi and Big E as far as we are aware? Depends what your cut off is. Does anyone who works the Saudi shows lose the clean sheet image? Bryan Danielson maybe? I haven’t heard any negative. I mean, a sex tape is your own private business and whatever to me. The cunts that leaked it are the ones to throw a side eye at there. Quote
Merzbow Posted August 18 Posted August 18 He seems to accidently like gross offensive posts a little too often, plus isn't it a transphobic shirt in the first place (saw a few people saying so) so liking it without reading the caption doesn't help his case. The whole post is weird though to me, I don't know what she's exactly asking anyone to come and take.. Quote
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted August 18 Paid Members Posted August 18 4 minutes ago, Chili said: Honestly I'm a bit confused by the post, is it a pro gun thing. It doesn't really surprise me with Dustin. I adore him as a worker, but yeah he's a bit backwards, age and upbringing contributing that, but regardless. He's quite pally with Kane isn't he. I’m assuming it is pro-gun. I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. He’s still an idiot for being pro-gun, but it’s better than being a hateful bigot. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted August 18 Members Posted August 18 1 minute ago, Merzbow said: come and take.. Come AT take Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted August 18 Paid Members Posted August 18 It’s completely on brand. He’s a MAGA idiot. Brain must’ve been fried that time he was electrocuted on Raw. Quote
Joe Blog Posted August 18 Posted August 18 9 minutes ago, Chili said: I mean, a sex tape is your own private business and whatever to me. The cunts that leaked it are the ones to throw a side eye at there. I totally agree with you, it does impact the idea of a clean sheet though in that there is a sex tape of him floating about. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.