Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, TheBurningRed said:

He was hanging out and working with convicted sex offender Chasyn Rance.

Apparently he booked him that one time and had no clue about his past, but even so it's on him for not doing any background checks. 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 hours ago, RedTwoster said:

Actually, I’m going to throw Evil Uno’s name out there. He seems like a brilliant person. 

Evil Uno only tips 3%.

  • Paid Members
Posted
11 hours ago, Merzbow said:

, plus isn't it a transphobic shirt in the first place (saw a few people saying so) so liking it without reading the caption doesn't help his case

It is but, honestly, that post is such a dumpster fire that I completely missed it - mixed with the gun, I'd seen it as mainly a pro-guns thing. But then you realise it's actually a threat at trans people - in a post talking about Islam.

America is a deeply fucked place.

  • Paid Members
Posted
14 hours ago, Kamran said:

He's backtracked on it:

image.png.972085e9989e61e305e78bec9a5b1f76.png

I like that he's quit the app because "so many people trying to break him down". Or maybe you just got called out for liking and promoting an Islamsphobic, transphobic, gun nut thirst post that you apparently couldn't even be bothered to read first? Presumably because he was too busy rubbing one out. Utter thick twat.

Posted
18 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

I totally agree with you, it does impact the idea of a clean sheet though in that there is a sex tape of him floating about.

My brain can't accept the phrases "sex tape" and "clean sheet" in the same sentence.

Posted

I know it's not in the top 500 of shit things Dustin has done online, but I really didn't care for him mugging Cody off in his Insta comments for his ice bucket challenge being rubbish. Fucking stop.

For all his faults, Cody's heart seems usually near the right place and he seemed to actually be trying to be the catalyst to get WWE guys involved in it all. 

And there's Dustin being a snide tosser in the comments. Wally.

Posted
26 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Doesn’t Dustin & Terri’s kid identify as trans? Especially stupid for Dustin to respond to something like this if that is the case 

I believe it's his stepdaughter, not Dakota.

Posted
36 minutes ago, davertfnewman said:

I believe it's his stepdaughter, not Dakota.

Apologies, but the point still stands that you’d think he’d be a bit more informed on the subject having someone who identifies as trans in his life

  • Paid Members
Posted
53 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Apologies, but the point still stands that you’d think he’d be a bit more informed on the subject having someone who identifies as trans in his life

Society is littered with trans kids disowned by parents and families who never cared to understand or inform themselves. 

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...