Paid Members DCW Posted November 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2025 Aye, probably a good idea to toe the company line on this one in fairness, no need to rock the boat as Cena winds down his last few weeks. All that would achieve is paint Punk out to be incredibly jealous of Cena, which he undoubtedly is going by all the times he mentioned Cena when he quit in 2014. 'I do as many make a wishes, my non Cena PPV did well, my shirts sell nearly as much as Cena' etc. Quote
Paid Members Hannibal Scorch Posted November 21, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted November 21, 2025 The worst booking idea I’ve heard in quite sometime Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted November 21, 2025 Posted November 21, 2025 Mark Henry wants that match more than Joe Hendry does Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted November 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2025 Even by wrestler standards, I refuse to believe anyone can be as stupid as Mark Henry. It has to be some type of work. Maybe John Cena's, “final match,” will see him come out in a salmon T-shirt… Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted November 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 21, 2025 I love Mizark but he's as thick as mince. Quote
BarryOVega Posted November 21, 2025 Posted November 21, 2025 At least if Russo had come up with that it’d be to swerve and try and shock the audience, that just sounds like the start of some fan fiction Mark Henry’s writing where Cena and Joe Hendry fuck Quote
Chico Torres Posted November 21, 2025 Posted November 21, 2025 33 minutes ago, Supremo said: Even by wrestler standards, I refuse to believe anyone can be as stupid as Mark Henry. It has to be some type of work. Maybe John Cena's, “final match,” will see him come out in a salmon T-shirt… I take it you’re not familiar with the intellect of one Tiffany Stratton? Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted December 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 17, 2025 (edited) "I have no style." Yes, we know. Absolute shitarse. Edited December 17, 2025 by LaGoosh Quote
jm29195 Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 (edited) 13 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: "I have no style." Yes, we know. Absolute shitarse. Sounds like a new Wrestle-rap! 'I'm not too big I'm not too small I can fly around, But I can brawl' Maybe a new gimmick? Edited December 17, 2025 by jm29195 Quote
Paid Members FLips Posted December 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 17, 2025 (edited) Rey Mysterio, juiced up to his eyeballs into a 30 year career still catching strays as a small guy on this modern roster packed to the rafters with chodes. Poor bloke. Edited December 17, 2025 by FLips Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted December 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 17, 2025 You assume in the same way his matches are bad imitations of much better workers, this is his bad attempt at being Ricochet, staying in character, on the wind up. However, it did make me stop and try to think of my favourite Seth Rollins matches. For a man featured and pushed as much, for so long, it’s crazy how little I can think of. Only things that immediately spring to mind were the Hell in a Cell match with Cody, although that was mainly due to Cody being an absolute fucking maniac, and that Lumberjack Summerslam match against Dean Ambrose, but even that was mainly due to Ambrose being so obviously the next big thing, which they’d be so blind to that he’d have to switch companies before proving it. Genuinely couldn’t tell you a single Seth Rollins match where he was the stand out. The Decade of Decidedly Average. Most over-pushed man since Triple H. No wonder Hunter loves him. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted December 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 17, 2025 Haven't seen loads of him in WWE, but I've seen enough to say I'm genuinely surprised that management allowed him to graduate from the Performance Centre with that style - it really doesn't seem far removed from his indy spot-monkey work as Tyler Black. Quote
davertfnewman Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 2 hours ago, LaGoosh said: "I have no style." Yes, we know. Absolute shitarse. I can't remember who it was, likely Raven or someone of that ilk, who talked about guy bragging "I can do anything!" before a veteran shut him down with "But you can't do anything WELL!". Quote
Paid Members Callum1993 Posted December 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted December 17, 2025 The best Rollins match for me is the Triple Threat for the WWE Title against Cena and Lesnar at the Royal Rumble in 2015. The match with The Shield against the Wyatts the year before was also great. In terms of singles matches the Hell in a Cell with Cody stands out but more so for the visual of Cody’s torn pec and the bruise. Not many great matches considering how long his run has been. Quote
thatvinylgeek Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 How was he perceived when he was wrestling as Tyler Black (I think) in ROH? Was he one of these that people always thought could do well in the WWE such as AJ? Or more your generic ROH workrate and/or spot wrestler that somehow caught attention? I didn't watch much ROH when he was around, so interested to see if it was seen as an exciting prospect when he signed and was brought up. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.