Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Congratulations! Punk must be tired having been up feeding his newborn baby all night. Someone get him some silver nipple cups, he's looking sore.

  • Paid Members
Posted
10 minutes ago, deathrey said:

Congratulations! Punk must be tired having been up feeding his newborn baby all night. Someone get him some silver nipple cups, he's looking sore.

Looks like "Midnight Express" means a whole different thing to him now

  • Members
Posted
30 minutes ago, deathrey said:

Congratulations! Punk must be tired having been up feeding his newborn baby all night. Someone get him some silver nipple cups, he's looking sore.

?Look in my eyes, what do you see? Make sure you express before your coffee?

Posted

Legitimately, if all we get out of this Punk run is him being the fuel for Drew to finally catch up into someone entertaining I actually want to see then...it would be enough for me. 

Posted

 

Crikey, merciless mocking of CM Punk has instantly turned DM Hunk from my least favourite wrestler on the roster to one of my favourites. What a troll.

 

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Is this the longest we’ve gone without a post in this thread?

Booker mentioned in his latest podcast, that he and Punk “nearly got into it” at NXT this week, while reports earlier in the day said that Punk was there and nobody knew he was there until pictures came out of him backstage.

So which is true? Is Booker going to be the catalyst for Punk starting to kick off in WWE?

Posted
10 hours ago, Matthew said:

Is this the longest we’ve gone without a post in this thread?

Booker mentioned in his latest podcast, that he and Punk “nearly got into it” at NXT this week, while reports earlier in the day said that Punk was there and nobody knew he was there until pictures came out of him backstage.

So which is true? Is Booker going to be the catalyst for Punk starting to kick off in WWE?

'I'll mention on air that something happened. I won't say what but I will say off air'.

I guess someone's needing the likes and subscriptions.

  • Paid Members
Posted

"The internet might wanna pick that up - me and CM Punk almost got into it at NXT this week.

"We'll talk about it later. I don't wanna put it out there because they're gonna pick it up and run with it. But yeah, I'll talk to you about that off the air."

Urgh. The equivalent of typing, “Absolutely FUMING,” on Facebook, and then when asked what’s up, reply, “Don’t want to talk about it, I’ll DM you, babe.”

Booker T is the fucking pits. I hope Punk chins him and bans him from Collision.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...