CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, deathrey said:

Congratulations! Punk must be tired having been up feeding his newborn baby all night. Someone get him some silver nipple cups, he's looking sore.

Looks like "Midnight Express" means a whole different thing to him now

30 minutes ago, deathrey said:

Congratulations! Punk must be tired having been up feeding his newborn baby all night. Someone get him some silver nipple cups, he's looking sore.

🎵Look in my eyes, what do you see? Make sure you express before your coffee🎵

Legitimately, if all we get out of this Punk run is him being the fuel for Drew to finally catch up into someone entertaining I actually want to see then...it would be enough for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Is this the longest we’ve gone without a post in this thread?

Booker mentioned in his latest podcast, that he and Punk “nearly got into it” at NXT this week, while reports earlier in the day said that Punk was there and nobody knew he was there until pictures came out of him backstage.

So which is true? Is Booker going to be the catalyst for Punk starting to kick off in WWE?

10 hours ago, Matthew said:

Is this the longest we’ve gone without a post in this thread?

Booker mentioned in his latest podcast, that he and Punk “nearly got into it” at NXT this week, while reports earlier in the day said that Punk was there and nobody knew he was there until pictures came out of him backstage.

So which is true? Is Booker going to be the catalyst for Punk starting to kick off in WWE?

'I'll mention on air that something happened. I won't say what but I will say off air'.

I guess someone's needing the likes and subscriptions.

• Paid Members

"The internet might wanna pick that up - me and CM Punk almost got into it at NXT this week.

"We'll talk about it later. I don't wanna put it out there because they're gonna pick it up and run with it. But yeah, I'll talk to you about that off the air."

Urgh. The equivalent of typing, “Absolutely FUMING,” on Facebook, and then when asked what’s up, reply, “Don’t want to talk about it, I’ll DM you, babe.”

Booker T is the fucking pits. I hope Punk chins him and bans him from Collision.