Chili Posted March 15, 2024 Posted March 15, 2024 Booker is a bit daft and very 'DM me babez' but I reckon, in an actual ruck, I'm taking Booker. He could lamp Punk had enough that Sammy Guevera would sell it hundreds of miles away. Quote
Keith Houchen Posted March 15, 2024 Posted March 15, 2024 19 minutes ago, Chili said: Booker is a bit daft and very 'DM me babez' but I reckon, in an actual ruck, I'm taking Booker. He could lamp Punk had enough that Sammy Guevera would sell it hundreds of miles away. Then he’d throw his discarded food wrappers over his limp body. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted March 15, 2024 Author Paid Members Posted March 15, 2024 59 minutes ago, Chili said: Booker is a bit daft and very 'DM me babez' but I reckon, in an actual ruck, I'm taking Booker. He could lamp Punk had enough that Sammy Guevera would sell it hundreds of miles away. Yeah Booker T is a fucking massive bloke and has that "I'm a tough guy but don't need to show it " vibe to him. I can't imagine Punk would be able to handle him at all. Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted March 15, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2024 8 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Yeah Booker T is a fucking massive bloke and has that "I'm a tough guy but don't need to show it " vibe to him. I can't imagine Punk would be able to handle him at all. One of those weird anomalies where you genuinely might not back the former UFC fighter against the pro wrestler in a real fight. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 15, 2024 Members Posted March 15, 2024 Stop fantasy booking their shoot fight you weirdos! Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 15, 2024 Paid Members Posted March 15, 2024 (edited) 1 hour ago, Chili said: Booker is a bit daft and very 'DM me babez' but I reckon, in an actual ruck, I'm taking Booker. 15 minutes ago, LaGoosh said: Yeah Booker T is a fucking massive bloke and has that "I'm a tough guy but don't need to show it " vibe to him. 6 minutes ago, mim731 said: One of those weird anomalies where you genuinely might not back the former UFC fighter against the pro wrestler in a real fight. I think we may have collectively forgotten that Booker did 19 months in prison. I imagine he can handle himself. Edited March 15, 2024 by air_raid typo. always a typo. unless you read old posts to the house shows thread. which you don't. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 15, 2024 Members Posted March 15, 2024 8 minutes ago, air_raid said: think we may have collectively forgotten that Booker did 19 months in prison. I imagine he can handle himself. Didn't know that! Quote
Merzbow Posted March 15, 2024 Posted March 15, 2024 Jeffrey Archer did longer, he can batter Booker. Quote
Chili Posted March 15, 2024 Posted March 15, 2024 Lord Steven Ray would have battered them both, brother or not. I need to look it up, but didn't Teddy Hart give Punk a shooing in TNA or was it the other way round. Something I always found incredible about Booker was the size of him. Probably to do with that WCW ring being smaller but he moved around the old WCW rings with such speed doing his big kicks he looks constantly ready to clatter into the cables. He's got a Billy Gunn/Jake Roberts/Scott Hall deceptive size thing about him, and his brother was actually bigger (T). Quote
Keith Houchen Posted March 15, 2024 Posted March 15, 2024 28 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Didn't know that! Didn’t he Rob somewhere while wearing his name tag and uniform? Not the brightest. Quote
Chili Posted March 15, 2024 Posted March 15, 2024 2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Didn’t he Rob somewhere while wearing his name tag and uniform? Not the brightest. Yeah he robbed a Wendy's restaurant in his uniform. But thick of him. Jerry Lawler on comms was more than happy to highlight a black man's criminal past after getting race baited by a heel that then beat him clean and decisively at Mania 19. Those were the days. Quote
Loki Posted March 15, 2024 Posted March 15, 2024 To be fair, nowadays all you'd need to do to beat Booker T would be to stand a couple of steps up a flight of stairs. His knees are absolutely shot, he'd be stuck like a Dalek. Quote
Chili Posted March 15, 2024 Posted March 15, 2024 10 minutes ago, Loki said: To be fair, nowadays all you'd need to do to beat Booker T would be to stand a couple of steps up a flight of stairs. His knees are absolutely shot, he'd be stuck like a Dalek. Stucky Stucky Quack Quack? Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 15, 2024 Members Posted March 15, 2024 32 minutes ago, Chili said: Stucky Stucky Quack Quack? 5x times. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.