CM Punk chat

LaGoosh

19 minutes ago, Chili said:

Booker is a bit daft and very 'DM me babez' but I reckon, in an actual ruck, I'm taking Booker. He could lamp Punk had enough that Sammy Guevera would sell it hundreds of miles away.

Then he’d throw his discarded food wrappers over his limp body. 

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, Chili said:

Booker is a bit daft and very 'DM me babez' but I reckon, in an actual ruck, I'm taking Booker. He could lamp Punk had enough that Sammy Guevera would sell it hundreds of miles away.

Yeah Booker T is a fucking massive bloke and has that "I'm a tough guy but don't need to show it " vibe to him. I can't imagine Punk would be able to handle him at all.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Yeah Booker T is a fucking massive bloke and has that "I'm a tough guy but don't need to show it " vibe to him. I can't imagine Punk would be able to handle him at all.

One of those weird anomalies where you genuinely might not back the former UFC fighter against the pro wrestler in a real fight. 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chili said:

Booker is a bit daft and very 'DM me babez' but I reckon, in an actual ruck, I'm taking Booker. 

15 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Yeah Booker T is a fucking massive bloke and has that "I'm a tough guy but don't need to show it " vibe to him.

6 minutes ago, mim731 said:

One of those weird anomalies where you genuinely might not back the former UFC fighter against the pro wrestler in a real fight. 

I think we may have collectively forgotten that Booker did 19 months in prison. I imagine he can handle himself.

Edited by air_raid
typo. always a typo. unless you read old posts to the house shows thread. which you don't.

Lord Steven Ray would have battered them both, brother or not.

I need to look it up, but didn't Teddy Hart give Punk a shooing in TNA or was it the other way round.

Something I always found incredible about Booker was the size of him. Probably to do with that WCW ring being smaller but he moved around the old WCW rings with such speed doing his big kicks he looks constantly ready to clatter into the cables. He's got a Billy Gunn/Jake Roberts/Scott Hall deceptive size thing about him, and his brother was actually bigger (T).

2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Didn’t he Rob somewhere while wearing his name tag and uniform? Not the brightest. 

Yeah he robbed a Wendy's restaurant in his uniform. But thick of him. Jerry Lawler on comms was more than happy to highlight a black man's criminal past after getting race baited by a heel that then beat him clean and decisively at Mania 19. Those were the days.

To be fair, nowadays all you'd need to do to beat Booker T would be to stand a couple of steps up a flight of stairs.  His knees are absolutely shot, he'd be stuck like a Dalek.

10 minutes ago, Loki said:

To be fair, nowadays all you'd need to do to beat Booker T would be to stand a couple of steps up a flight of stairs.  His knees are absolutely shot, he'd be stuck like a Dalek.

Stucky Stucky Quack Quack?