Frankie Crisp

21 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Don’t worry, I’m not trying to exist solely on fry-ups, but I went to an Italian café today and in amongst the menu options I saw the ‘Full Italian’. I had to.

My Mum wondered why I opted against the plethora of authentic, gorgeous-looking dishes I could have had, but I’m committed to this thread.

2534E98B-B4E0-4CFC-A17C-EBF4D49D28F3.thumb.jpeg.e424bf2300c39cd0e4f0cda23fb6f5bb.jpeg

Fuck you, Roberto Baggio.

I showed this to the really fit Venezuelan at work and she said "Yes, what is the fucking problem?" so this gets her seal of approval @Frankie Crisp

33 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Bacon: Hello sexy lady, what do you think of this authentic Italian breakfast my webfriend shared on our internet wrestling forum?

Really fit Venezuelan: Yes, what is the fucking problem?

This is EXACTLY how it went.

1 minute ago, King Coconut said:

Didn't you think to explain to her what the fucking problem is?

Yes I did. I think that's an abomination, but I'm not going to argue with her. She's a bit scary to be honest.

From the briefest of times I've spent in Italy. No Italian would understand what that was breakfast wise. Typically it's a quick espresso and off they go. This would offend most!

I was in a beach bar once that offered am Italian breakfast that consisted of a large espresso and two cigarettes. Never found out if anyone actually ordered it. 

• Awards Moderator

Skipped breakfast and forgot to bring my butties to work, so popped to the nearby cafe for a takeout fry-up.

10726C5D-97EA-4C02-8930-F568CFF1225A.thumb.jpeg.de23894a92d494ea06250008230c1c15.jpeg

No tomatoes was a shame but this was a good effort for something that came in a box. The toast was perfect, the sausages and egg were great but the bacon was shite. Black Pudding is hard to mess up.

7/10, but a big coffee and last night’s highlights bump it up to a 7.5.

• Moderators
On 2/18/2022 at 1:12 AM, simonworden said:

From the briefest of times I've spent in Italy. No Italian would understand what that was breakfast wise. Typically it's a quick espresso and off they go. This would offend most!

I was in a beach bar once that offered am Italian breakfast that consisted of a large espresso and two cigarettes. Never found out if anyone actually ordered it. 

I love the idea of that being a menu item. Brilliant. 

7 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Skipped breakfast and forgot to bring my butties to work, so popped to the nearby cafe for a takeout fry-up.

10726C5D-97EA-4C02-8930-F568CFF1225A.thumb.jpeg.de23894a92d494ea06250008230c1c15.jpeg

No tomatoes was a shame but this was a good effort for something that came in a box. The toast was perfect, the sausages and egg were great but the bacon was shite. Black Pudding is hard to mess up.

7/10, but a big coffee and last night’s highlights bump it up to a 7.5.

Is that the bacon sticking out of the beans like the end of T2?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Awards Moderator

From this morning, the best one I’ve had in a long time.

The sausages were out of this world and the eggs created a perfect river of yolk seconds after I took this. Tomatoes were cooked ideally and the black pudding under the toast made it an easy 9.5/10.

5E8D1223-E07E-4BA7-B280-CC5B0B721365.thumb.jpeg.a1e945cd410c0031843b2ab542dd164e.jpeg