Frankie Crisp

Squared sausage is far superior to links and I wont hear any argument against that. For me the only good sausages are the irish recipe/Richmond ones as well, not a fan of any other type.

Egg wise for me its a runny fried egg. Perfection.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Jonny Vegas said:

Squared sausage is far superior to links and I wont hear any argument against that. For me the only good sausages are the irish recipe/Richmond ones as well, not a fan of any other type.

Egg wise for me its a runny fried egg. Perfection.

Almost agreed with you but don’t want to be tied to this sort of barbarism.

1 hour ago, neil said:

Like fair play if you're a fan of Richmonds, but to say "the only good sausages"...lol

I didn't say that...I said "FOR ME the only good sausages are the irish recipe/Richmond ones".

I grew up very poor and Richmond sausages were a treat to me as a kid as they were a step up from whatever we used to get when it wasn't Richmond. 

Perhaps its my tastebuds being accustomed to the lower meat/higher fat content, perhaps its nostalgia of feeling like that was a treat and enjoying them but finiding it amusing is Tory behaviour.

Once I got older and my circumstances improved I "treated myself" to posher ones.

I wouldn't thank you at all for the higher quality and higher meat content ones.

Edited by Jonny Vegas

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jonny Vegas said:

I didn't say that...I said "FOR ME the only good sausages are the irish recipe/Richmond ones".

Same thing mate. Also I said "Fair play" if you like them, I do too, but I don't claim they are the only good sausages.

finiding it amusing is Tory behaviour.

Thatcher loved Richmonds with her fry-up. But she also insisted on HP Beans the nasty bitch.

2 hours ago, neil said:

Same thing mate. Also I said "Fair play" if you like them, I do too, but I don't claim they are the only good sausages.

Not the same thing whatsoever.

"For me the only good sausages are..." indicates a personal preference.

"The only good sausages are..." would indicate that I believe that to be the case for everyone, not my personal preference.

At no time did I claim they ARE the only good ones, just that I don't like any others...as I said...in the original post.

• Paid Members

The talk of sausages coming up and no input from @tiger_rick makes me sad. He might actually be retired. There's no way he'd be able to resist telling us when he last had one in his mouth, how many he can fit in at one time, if he ever went black and if he'd ever go back etc.

Square is great. I still need to take a drive to try the daddy one time:

90356462_2556724014580497_59326612267304