Frankie Crisp

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

You're mixing your metaphors there. A sports card has the main event on last, but a film follows a three act structure, with the climax in the second act. 

I'm refer more to a film having someone that's top billing in it rather than the narrative. 

And fuck you it's what I've said for 20 years and I'm not being corrected by you and your facts. We've had enough of experts! 

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Chilly McFreeze said:

People who eat one thing at a time off their plate are weird honestly.

If I'm having a Sunday roast, do you think I'm eating the Yorkshire pudding before the carrots and peas? Cobblers!

• Awards Moderator
On 2/14/2022 at 7:49 AM, Boycie said:

Tim vs. Ron (two chefs at my local). As you can see, Tim was a bit sloppy with the presentation, just kind of chucked everything on, while Ron made a bit more of an effort to make it look nice. Both tasted good though.

FB_IMG_1644824346739.jpg

FB_IMG_1644824356373.jpg

5EB7FD5F-6A18-4B24-8FE9-407C42FE584F.jpeg.4b5c0a94d0e53a7d601ed852d8d0807c.jpeg

• Awards Moderator

Don’t worry, I’m not trying to exist solely on fry-ups, but I went to an Italian café today and in amongst the menu options I saw the ‘Full Italian’. I had to.

My Mum wondered why I opted against the plethora of authentic, gorgeous-looking dishes I could have had, but I’m committed to this thread.

2534E98B-B4E0-4CFC-A17C-EBF4D49D28F3.thumb.jpeg.e424bf2300c39cd0e4f0cda23fb6f5bb.jpeg

Fuck you, Roberto Baggio.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, neil said:

Is that prosciutto??

Eggs and toast look alright. Although that toast does look like the classic mugging off where a single slice is cut in half to be "2 pieces toast".

Murdered Pancetta. 

And spot on with the half-arsed toast. Cheap bastards.

I’m burning the place to the ground on my way to work tomorrow. May not post for a while.

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I’m burning the place to the ground on my way to work tomorrow. May not post for a while.

Burnt to a Crisp?