Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Silky Kisser said:

20220604_115749.thumb.jpg.565876783b744954769c3c8d8baed464.jpg

Eggs were slightly overcooked and lacked some runnyness but on the whole pretty good. Decent start to a Saturday. 

Liked, but that's some proper Butch 'toast'.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Sainsburys cafe, £5.25.  Was excellent.  Asked for no beans as I’m a real man, and the girl asked me if I wanted another hash brown instead.  Bingo. 

F4BAE461-F7AD-495C-B714-B400BF13EA6E.jpeg

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Lads, I found the perfect fry-up. Genuine 10/10.

From a greasy spoon in Bungay, Suffolk called the Garden Cafe.

image.thumb.jpeg.c81dd9a46e7549225eccb4fa0601c826.jpeg

2 runny eggs, 2 hash browns, 2 sausages, 2 bacon, mushrooms, beans and tinned tomatoes. 1 slice of toast and a cup of tea or coffee.

You get 1 free replacement so I switched the tinned tomatoes (grim, no place on a fry up) with extra hash browns and they chucked an extra 2! 

Just fucking perfection right here. The ingredients were just right, not too posh and expensive but no cheap and nasty. Everything cooked to order and to perfection. And only 10 fucking quid which around here is an insanely good price.

Only downside is only 1 slice of toast, but knowing I can swap the tomatoes for extra toast next time means I won't dock points for it.

I'm going again this weekend and it's all I can think about. I can't see this ever being topped for me.