Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

A while ago whilst discussing breakfasts, a colleague asked what black puddings were made of.  Suitably explained it, and she then asked how white puddings were made.  I informed her that it was exactly the same, but instead of using the drained blood of a pig, it uses the semen drained from the dead pigs testicles…. 

Please tell me this was the colleague you also told the Quorn and haggis stories to.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Pork Pie said:

Tnot having a horrible tomato on there is a plus in my book. 

See, this is why I wish I could contribute to this thread, but I can't, because I find most elements of the traditional fry up that aren't meaty to be vile. Tomato, gross. Mushrooms, likewise. Eggs in any form, disgusting unless they're made into pancakes or Yorkshire pudding. The haricot bean itself is perfectly fine but that tomato sauce they put them in makes me heave. I'm wounded when I'm dragged anywhere for breakfast "out" if the place only does variants on "full English" with no scaled back sandwich/bap option because realistically all I'll want is bacon, sausage, bread (ideally fried) and black pudding if they have it. Hash browns or similar potato product a bonus. Otherwise, big sandwich of pig product please.

Brown sauce only. Ketchup is nasty. Coffee please, tea tastes like grass mixed with milk. Yes, I assure you, I'm English.

..... Don't worry, now I've said my bit, I'll have literally nothing to add to the thread again. See you in Chippy Tea though......

Spoiler

For kebab meat and real chips, because they come from a real chippy.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Is there a side plate of toast hidden in the background? Mopping up two yolks and bean juice with just a pair of hash browns is fraught with danger.

I don't burst my yolks on the plate. I eat all the white and then slide the yolk whole into my mouth for the taste explosion.

19 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Lining this place up for Sunday.

0600BE57-640D-4967-9FF3-998576E25F5D.thumb.jpeg.51139b30693ca47c228da13732e9f3cd.jpeg

Big noises from them so I’m hoping for the best yet. Going to put my big kecks on.

£12.50???? Fucking hell.

Edit: oh fuck this place Frankie. 

spacer.png

*Jimmy gif intensifies*

Edited by SuperBacon
I hate menus that "talk" to me