Frankie Crisp

54 minutes ago, RIDDUM_N_STYLE said:

Cracking start to my first Xmas Eve off in ages, fry up buffet at a local pub, left off the beans as they didn’t look all that appealing, followed it up with bacon and pancakes with syrup

I’m a technical dunce but I think that link is giving away some personal information. Ignore if it’s meant to be like that.

Edited by Mr_Danger

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Still can’t get into that fancy place with their nonsensical queues, but had this cracker in Crosby yesterday.

0AA901B2-B29A-46A1-9C3F-EE6EF7074E18.thumb.jpeg.da453b14d7447b40c2ff578683ef9b95.jpeg

Poured the beans from the ramekin and moved it out of sight so I didn’t give Butch a festive aneurysm.

This is very nice. I'm not against a multigrain toast with a fry-up personally. That sausage looks incredible. Only negative on here is the poncy tomatoes.

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, neil said:

This is very nice. I'm not against a multigrain toast with a fry-up personally. That sausage looks incredible. Only negative on here is the poncy tomatoes.

That sausage was unbelievable. I’d usually expect two, but they got it right with just adding one as it was very rich. Smoked pork, leek and apple. One of the best breakfasts for ages but yeah, proper tomatoes would have topped it.

8 hours ago, MungoChutney said:

Visiting friends in Greenock and had this today. Ramekin daft down here obviously but very tasty and under a tenner. Addition of haggis and tattie scones elevating it above any breakfast not containing these items.

PXL_20221229_113340736.MP

If you're around that side of Scotland then Elderslie Coffee Shop is possibly the best fry up I've had. All the meat is from the butchers next door which is owned by the same people.

Very reasonably priced too.

• 2 weeks later...