Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Glenryck Pilchards said:

I cannot confirm or deny that I clogged up the toilet at a Ladbrokes in the North East of England this morning. 

Also, I can't believe no one has seen the hidden in plain sight message yet.

I saw it, but I'm OGS 4 LYF

• Awards Moderator

Bowness-on-Windermere. 

596EBD2F-0E45-40CF-B854-9177C7243531.thumb.jpeg.35af70be45d7ea5461493a95377b3fbb.jpeg

Proper greasy spoon effort. Apart from the bacon looking like it was cooked on a radiator and it being half the size I expected, this did the job to mop up the George Jackson twins’ 50th pub crawl. 

24 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Bowness-on-Windermere. 

596EBD2F-0E45-40CF-B854-9177C7243531.thumb.jpeg.35af70be45d7ea5461493a95377b3fbb.jpeg

Proper greasy spoon effort. Apart from the bacon looking like it was cooked on a radiator and it being half the size I expected, this did the job to mop up the George Jackson twins’ 50th pub crawl. 

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/vitabiotics-cardioace-plus-60084017

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Bowness-on-Windermere. 

Excellent, and extra points for giving the Bean Separatists palpitations.

• Paid Members

Just makes me very, very angry.  Removes the choice of if you want juice on your bacon or not, and fucks up fried bread completely.  It’s the Me too of the breakfast world.

• Paid Members

Mr Stanton.  The full English is a thing of beauty. Bean and tomato juice to the right minded is like pissing on the plate, infecting all the beautiful stuff with a vulgar moistness.  You don’t piss on beauty, unless you are German then it’s an average kink.