Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

By your own logic Keith, nothing cooked in an oven has a place on a fry up. The clue is very much in the name.  It has to be fried, be it deep or shallow. Next you will be telling me that you get your kebabs from a fish and chip shop. It's virtually the same thing. 

22 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

By your own logic Keith, nothing cooked in an oven has a place on a fry up. The clue is very much in the name.  It has to be fried, be it deep or shallow. 

I was referring to the best way to cook bacon, not what constitutes a fry up. Sausages in the air fryer are the best way to cook sausages. 

I feel the need to remind readers that I have dry toast and refuse anything on my toast. 

• Paid Members

A friend on my Facebook posted a photo of his fry up this morning. Someone asked him why he has chips and not sausages and he said he doesn’t eat sausages in cafes he’s never been in. Bit weird but fair enough. But I need to know now if he returns to the cafe, will he get sausages the second time around?

Another fry up investigation, albeit not very exciting, if you want it @FelatioLips

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

What the fuck are you all doing you mental bunch of wrong 'uns

I feel like this should be this place's tagline.

EDIT: Looks good 

uk fan forum logo wrong 'uns.jpg

Edited by Carbomb

9 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

I've got no problem with an air fryer. It contains the key word "Fryer" 

I am not having Keith try and distract us with his "Plain Toast" malarkey either. For me Clive he has outed himself as an oven nonce in the fry-up thread. 

Is it fair to say that saying you’re an air fryer nonce is the equivalent of “Actually, he’s an ephebrophile” in terms of cooking noncery? Better than being a Sous vide wrongun that’s for sure.