Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Monday is usually shopping day so disappointingly, it's not a full house. Was decent enough. Still can't get the Bacon quite right in the Air Fryer though. Toast was off camera. 

20230409_094752.thumb.jpg.d7112c4a02646987db3477d62c263d72.jpg

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members

Sorry can we all agree that 'Air Fryers' don't count? It's a fucking oven, there's no frying going on in those things.

Regarding toast and butter, I don't mind doing it myself but that butter better be room temperature. Nothing worse than trying to spread rock hard butter from the fridge and tearing up the bread.

On 4/5/2023 at 10:03 PM, FelatioLips said:

That brings me to Exhibit B. Someone else's Butlin's Breakfast-

liarsbreakfast.jpg.67c4fd4663072dc314a8f23904bdad5c.jpg

I know you claimed you had no Hash Brown, but look at the circled areas. The triangular shape could not be anything else. They clearly match up with your mystery food. One thing that threw me a little was how well cooked this hash brown was compared to the light colour of your item, but then look at everything else. 

Sorry to go back to Butlins (and every time I leave I loudly proclaim that will never go back to Butlins, one day it'll hopefully be true) but I'd be interested to know which Butlins this is as the Minehead branch solely has the circular variety of HBs, not the traditional traingular variety. Also those are full slices of toast, Butlins offer no such luxury, they're diagonal slices and it's the worst toast I've ever eaten, so firm on the outside yet somehow soft but stale on the inside, I put it to you that this is not a Butlins breakfast! 

I rest my case

1 minute ago, Harry Wiseau said:

Sorry to go back to Butlins (and every time I leave I loudly proclaim that will never go back to Butlins, one day it'll hopefully be true) but I'd be interested to know which Butlins this is as the Minehead branch solely has the circular variety of HBs, not the traditional traingular variety. Also those are full slices of toast, Butlins offer no such luxury, they're diagonal slices and it's the worst toast I've ever eaten, so firm on the outside yet somehow soft but stale on the inside, I put it to you that this is not a Butlins breakfast! 

I rest my case

Are you okay?

• Paid Members
On 4/8/2023 at 10:25 PM, Wretch said:

Put them under the rim of your plate or lean them against your mug of tea while you make a start on your brekkie. Be grand after two or three minutes.

I put the butter packets between my two slices of toast. Making a butter packet toasted sandwich. That usually gets them to a suitable temperature quite quickly. Then you can peel back the foil. Exposing the warm butter. No knife required. Use the handy foil packet. Apply and spread the butter on the stil warm toast. Dispose of the clean foil. Eat your buttered toast.