Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

Where on Oxford Road was that?

The Clocktower hotel/old Refuge Assurance building. It’s worth a wander around just for the decor; beautiful bit of architecture. Perfect hash browns was a bonus.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

I'd like to think that comment is taking the mick.

Reddit is another place where people constantly slag off fry ups and a full English. 

Normally I can't stand this horrible little island, but when it comes to this topic, I turn into this: 

spacer.png

How dare they. Especially Americans. 

14 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

I'd like to think that comment is taking the mick.

Reddit is another place where people constantly slag off fry ups and a full English. 

Normally I can't stand this horrible little island, but when it comes to this topic, I turn into this: 

spacer.png

How dare they. Especially Americans. 

I mean one of America’s staples is a type of scone smothered with a sausage fat and cream sauce they call ‘gravy’ and they have the gaul to call out the black pudding as weird

• Paid Members

I will seldom have reason to contribute here but after spamming Chippy Tea I thought it fair to share Mrs raid’s version of a full British Isles breakfast that she did for her parents when they were visiting - such a fan of potato cakes she is that we had both Sheldons (square) and Warburtons (round). I include my own plate for completion, cursing myself I forgot to get some HP in.

IMG_0418.jpeg

IMG_0419.jpeg