Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

Thanks for the graph that proves my point

34 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

like questioning why a London cafe fry up doesn’t have a square sausage on a plate

In this analogy you'd argue square sausage isn't common in Britain because you don't see it about. At least keep your point consistent.

Edited by Tommy!

1 hour ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Extremely lovely effort just now. Yeah, the eggs are poached. Grow up.

51D37D7E-0A76-43D4-976D-BC79F1E69033.thumb.jpeg.42861bb87ff5c7982871e4ca7bd1f6ec.jpeg

Made a couple of real-life edits before taking the photo, too, so not to irk some of you.

Reveal hidden contents

B2F72C2C-074C-4B3C-9FFC-C143E0462ED6.thumb.jpeg.6e542303680cf1a1fa18d8586095ca48.jpeg

Served in a hospital potty I see.

2 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Made a couple of real-life edits before taking the photo, too, so not to irk some of you.

Oh so we're modifying the breakfasts now to please the populace.

That's just not cricket Frankie!

I've just realised. I don't think I've ever had poached eggs.

My old boss Robbie Logs absolutely swears by a sainsburys breakfast. He says the one  in Wrexham is one of the very best in the area, and he goes for a fry up daily.

I’ll have to ask him tomorrow if they’re franchised out shop to shop. If not you should be laughing as he could write a book on breakfasts and burger vans in North Wales, Shropshire and Merseyside. Like the McCoy guide he is

When I worked at Sainsbury’s it was Sodexo who used to run their cafeterias round here. We never had a hot food one in our store though. The big Asda I worked at did and in the staff canteen you could charge the food to your wages and it would be deducted. Great canteen breakfasts at low low prices.

There’s a cracking breakfast van on the retail park in Flint @Butch2000 if Robbie Logs ever ventures that far out of Wales. My mate is the only person I know who has been simultaneously banned from every pub in town and the butty van.

• Paid Members

Last time I went to a Sainsbury's cafe was with my mum. She doesn't drink milk and wanted a tea with lemon, which they sell. In all seriousness I was told they couldn't do the lemon as the person who cut the lemons was off, and they didn't have any lemons. I asked if I could buy a lemon from Sainsbury's and put a slice in her tea if I sliced it myself, but they said no as only food bought at the café could be consumed there and I wasn't insured to cut the lemon. At this point we decided to not bother with any of it.