Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members

God that makes me homesick. They're quite poor quality as you'd expect but definitely does the job, especially the slice. If you have some eggs and bread in for fried eggs and toast that thing's a simple way to an easy feast on a Sunday morning. What I'd give for a roll and slice....really hope I can come home this summer. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

My wife works for the YMCA and they have a cafe on site which is partly staffed by residents. No black pudding which was a disappointment but the eggs were cooked well. Toast is out of shot. £6! Bargain.

20231026_093900.thumb.jpg.d7a01b3f56988fadf47bf052f70543ec.jpg

Edited by Dead Mike

• Paid Members

I got ever so slightly hungry at work yesterday and figured only this place would be proud of how much indigestion I had after.

5 bacon, 5 sausage, 6 hash browns, 4 eggs, 2 (4) slices of toast and three portions of beans.

It's always funny when the old boys in the bar see a small 5 foot 7 geeky looking guy wolf down food for fun.

IMG_20231025_153242541.jpg

Edited by Shy Dad

• 2 weeks later...

The orange is obviously a horrendous touch, but I think it's made even worse that it's completely superfluous. I'd respect them more* if it was on something or covering something, but it's just two bits of orange you're supposed to eat separately?

*obviously I don't respect anything the yanks do. Nutters.