Frankie Crisp

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

I went for a fry-up today. Ordered the full English and didn't think anything of it, until it arrived with NO CHIPS OR HASHBROWNS! Is that NORMAL!?

I've never had a fry-up without a potato product. They gave me two types of bread though - fried (gag, in the bin. I ain't eating that shit!) and bread and butter.

• Paid Members

I've got used to having hash browns, but I'm not really down for chips with a fry-up - if there's any potato product that I would imagine to be inarguable for a fry-up, the nearest I would get is bubble and squeak.

As to bread, sorry man - I like fried bread, and bread and butter.

8 minutes ago, Michael_3165 said:

Has this ever happened to anyone before?

I went for a fry-up today. Ordered the full English and didn't think anything of it, until it arrived with NO CHIPS OR HASHBROWNS! Is that NORMAL!?

I've never had a fry-up without a potato product. They gave me two types of bread though - fried (gag, in the bin. I ain't eating that shit!) and bread and butter.

Fishing GIF by Epicly Later'd

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

It should just have pictures.

Off topic but my favourite takeaways are the ones where the board is just pictures with 1 line of text but the badly translated text doesn't quite match the picture.

Good old King Coconut living in Germany means he knows and has fair reason to comment on their teutonic and humourless and fascist toast. And he’s Welsh so he knows best.

my major issue with that fry up though is that those sausages look like fucking fucking Richmond sausages. The absolute dregs 

If those cheesey hash browns are the ones from Iceland then they’re disgusting. Tastes like the worse kind of processed cheese. 

I don’t know if I mentioned it on here but I had the worse paid for breakfast of my life a few weeks ago. Undercooked sausage, bacon, black pudding and burnt beans! Did I return it and complain you ask? No, in fact I finished half the food the good lady Danger left as well.

• Paid Members

So, off to Llandudno for 3 days tomorrow and plan to have a spoons breakfast all 3 days.  Is across the road from the hotel and has enough options to please all of us.  Will be having full English 2 of the days and trying the American style one of the days.  Wish me luck!

17 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

So, off to Llandudno for 3 days tomorrow and plan to have a spoons breakfast all 3 days.  Is across the road from the hotel and has enough options to please all of us.  Will be having full English 2 of the days and trying the American style one of the days.  Wish me luck!

I saw someone on Twitter have one at a Spoons for £2.99 the other day.

For that price, there can be no complaints surely?

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

If those cheesey hash browns are the ones from Iceland then they’re disgusting.

They're from Aldi. The sausages aren't Richmond and the bread isn't German. Apart from that everyone has been bang on the money.