Frankie Crisp

18 minutes ago, Gus Mears said:

They're from Aldi. The sausages aren't Richmond and the bread isn't German. Apart from that everyone has been bang on the money.

I’m willing to give the cheesey hash browns a second go In that case. In theory it’s everything I want from a food stuff. Cheese? Check. Potato? Check. Fried? Check. But I’ve been burnt badly by the Iceland ones.

I’m a strong advocate of a Spoons breakfast. You get exactly what you pay for with a beer if you like. Plus who doesn’t love bottomless bad coffee.

• Paid Members

@Mr_Danger

I like them but in fairness wouldn't be shocked if they're the same as the Iceland ones but in different packaging.

+1 for Spoons breakfast. Try my best not to put money in Tim Martin's pocket but it's a shit breakfast at shit breakfast prices and that's occasionally what I want.

6 hours ago, Thunderplex said:

So, off to Llandudno for 3 days tomorrow and plan to have a spoons breakfast all 3 days.  Is across the road from the hotel and has enough options to please all of us.  Will be having full English 2 of the days and trying the American style one of the days.  Wish me luck!

Scouse capital of the world, after Flint and Rhyl. Hide your wallet.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

I’m willing to give the cheesey hash browns a second go In that case. In theory it’s everything I want from a food stuff. Cheese? Check. Potato? Check. Fried? Check. But I’ve been burnt badly by the Iceland ones. 

Have you considered using a knife and fork you monster. 

Besides that cheese does not belong a full English breakfast. A hill I am definitely willing to die on. 

10 hours ago, Butch2000 said:

Wrexham is the only place in the world where I’ve seen a tramps fanny. Also saw a guy wanking on a train to Wrexham but he could have been coming from Flint to be fair.

• Paid Members
On 6/3/2023 at 5:46 PM, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Are you sure these are not potato croquettes?

They look suspiciously like potato croquettes.

UKFF Fry Up police are circling.

Have you never seen a potato croquette? Croquettes are cylindrical, those are rectangular like Fish Fingers.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, Cousin Jim Bob said:

Have you never seen the German style potato croquettes that Lidl sell ? They are rectangular.

No, because I don't go to Lidl to buy them. When I buy them in other supermarkets they are the standard shape. Clearly German style aren't the standard in the UK.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Clearly German style aren't the standard in the UK.

Apart from in lidl and aldi, which are apparently now 2 of the largest supermarkets in the country.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Butch2000 said:

My wife is half Scouse, so well practiced in hiding anything valuable.  Well, Day one of brekkymania was fucked royally as didn’t get out till half eleven.  Well, tomorrows another day…..

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Apart from in lidl and aldi, which are apparently now 2 of the largest supermarkets in the country.

EF3C23E1-5946-49F2-89B5-5ED2C888D779.thumb.jpeg.056b7582ca4b713f72c8feb7235e8629.jpeg

52E30A9F-6C43-41D6-BBFF-595612703072.gif.32984739c0b2b4033c521ccda22d9081.gif

Even if that wasn’t the case, I’ve never been served circular ones, never bought circular ones. I didn’t say they don’t exist, but to pretend they are common is like questioning why a London cafe fry up doesn’t have a square sausage on a plate.