Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

People scrambling their eggs in a pan or the microwave then? Both are acceptable I would say even if pan tastes better.

I'm pan all the way, same with beans. Soup too. It's not as quick but the pan gives the better results.

To be honest the only things I use the microwave for at home is packet rice if I can't be arsed to do it properly and reheatingĀ katlamas I've brought on the way home from the pub.

Works another story, microwaved curry, rustler burgers and cheap pastys all the way.Ā 

• Paid Members

Jimmy Mac's in Halesowen. You'll see the remnants of the tomato up top, which I gave to my wife because they should be nowhere near a fry-up.

Toast was pre-buttered, eggs were runny, sausage was good, and the black pudding was hidden snuggly under the bacon.

7/10. Nothing mind blowing but solid, tasty and looks the part.

IMG20230408121856.thumb.jpg.b8a27af85c979a142dd1dd49455e2940.jpg

34 minutes ago, Accident Prone said:

I knock a point off any fry-up that delivers plain toast and some tiny packets of butter. Might as well make it myself at home!

You can say that about anything can't you?

Plain toast (Keith's just cheered) and butter thanks. I'll decide how buttery I would like my toast.Ā 

Ā 

• Awards Moderator
2 hours ago, King Coconut said:

We should rank the year's fry ups at the end of year awards.

Genuinely tempted to find the best 32 fry-up and chippy tea photos throughout the year and do a knockout tournament when award season comes around.

I was going to start a Sunday Roast thread the other week as well, but the elastic in my undies said no.

• Paid Members

Pre-buttered toast is rare, but I prefer it. I'm not one to worry about how much butter is on my toast when I'm about to devour a plate of fried food. And I'd rather just dive in than fuck around with little packets of butter, especially when there's usually no room to lay a piece of toast down flat to butter it.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, neil said:

Already buttered toast is essential. Nothing worse than getting the rock hard packets and having to hold them in your hands for ages to get them spreadable.

Put them under the rim of your plate or lean them against your mug of tea while you make a start on your brekkie. Be grand after two or three minutes.