Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Tommy! said:

Air fryers!

Oven baked bacon!!

What the fuck are you all doing you mental bunch of wrong 'uns

Fully agreed. The correct way is in the microwave with a bit of kitchen roll to soak up the grease.

• Paid Members

Sausage beats bacon handily, square sausage patties like you get up in Scotland beats everything except maybe black pudding, which is the star of the show.

Edit: My wife said the best part of a breakfast is the toast and she means it genuinely. For the second day in a row this thread has caused me problems.

Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

Air fryer + pan + toaster=best breakfast.

Airfry the sausage, hashbrowns, mushrooms and a tomato for the lady of your life for 12 minutes, put in the oven to keep warm.

Place the bacon in the airfryer for 8 minutes.

While that’s sizzling away, hot oil in a pan, fry the bread, pop straight on the shelf of the warming oven, put the toast down and slip the eggs in the still hot fried bread oil.

Serve to applause.

you’re welcome.

5 minutes ago, Thunderplex said:

Air fryer + pan + toaster=best breakfast.

Airfry the sausage, hashbrowns, mushrooms and a tomato for the lady of your life for 12 minutes, put in the oven to keep warm.

Place the bacon in the airfryer for 8 minutes.

While that’s sizzling away, hot oil in a pan, fry the bread, pop straight on the shelf of the warming oven, put the toast down and slip the eggs in the still hot fried bread oil.

Serve to applause.

you’re welcome.

Spot on. Microwave a bit of cheese if you’re feeling continental.

Not for the first time I'm concerned about some of you lot. There are a few ways to cook bacon, eggs, sausages, tomatoes and the like. These ways are all acceptable as long as they don't involve anything other than a grill or a pan. I don't have an air fryer so can't comment other than to point out that Houchen has one, so it's definitely not normal.

Excluding something because it's not fried is excluding beans, which is obviously idiotic.