Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
20 minutes ago, waters44 said:

Some mysteries are best left unsolved 

You highly underestimate just how bored I am.

I've come to a conclusion after extensive research into both the Butlins Breakfast menus and the photographic evidence provided across multiple channels.

Firstly I present Exhibit A: Waters44's Breakfast -

hashbrownfib.jpeg.eaaa749b6dc483fbb4bbfbf7168a9059.jpeg

My first and most prominent theory was that it was the underside of a fried egg but looking at the bacon and the scrambled eggs, it's plain to see that absolutely nothing on this plate would ever be cooked well enough to brown that much. So then I got thinking, it's all you can eat and you already doubled up on everything else including eggs, so what harm would a third egg option do?
That got me thinking it was maybe a omelette until I saw no such option exists on the Butlins breakfast menus as part of the breakfast buffet so that was also ruled out. The mystery remains.

That brings me to Exhibit B. Someone else's Butlin's Breakfast-

liarsbreakfast.jpg.67c4fd4663072dc314a8f23904bdad5c.jpg

I know you claimed you had no Hash Brown, but look at the circled areas. The triangular shape could not be anything else. They clearly match up with your mystery food. One thing that threw me a little was how well cooked this hash brown was compared to the light colour of your item, but then look at everything else. Sausages are darker, mushrooms are darker. This is simply a slightly more cooked breakfast.

My theory that I present to the board is that you did in fact have a hash brown on your breakfast, but in posting you forgot you had one and were too embarrassed to go back and correct yourself because you had already marked the breakfast down for the fact.

Waters had a hash brown and he's fibbing to us and I won't stand for it any longer.

• Paid Members
52 minutes ago, neil said:

Answer the Butlin's question mate

Whoops sorry, no I’m not that mental to go to Butlins just for the breakfast. We had a Goldilocks and the three bears show to go to at 10, it’s a wild ride here

And @FelatioLips firstly I want to say how much I loved your post! And secondly I want to say unfortunately you’re more a Johnny English then Hercule Poirot and have not cracked the case!