Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
On 2/19/2023 at 11:17 AM, Frankie Crisp said:

21B83684-BFFE-438B-9509-AAB3B1C39525.thumb.jpeg.b40250b0d703d0438405792e8fbc5e06.jpeg

I can’t help myself with this thread and this is the best plate I’ve seen for ages. Beans self-contained, tomato looks unlikely to contaminate any of the nice items, meat and hash browns both look great. Other than wishing for fried bread it’s brown sauce and black pud away from my dream breakfast.

Followed by a cup of coffee and accidentally the whole packet of shortbread fingers.

• Paid Members

20230225_120405.thumb.jpg.2c9e8c704d47c46e9c3ce182e828b2bf.jpg

As always I underestimate the amount of food I cook so there's a bit of plate crowding going on. Bacon, sausage and hash brown were cooked in the air fryer. Bacon looks quite light but it was really good. I'll give myself minus points for tlhe Butch toast. Plus points for tinned sausages and beans. 

• Moderators

That massive twat "Binging With Babish" did a full english video the other day, to be fair it looked pretty good apart from a very questionable bubble and squeak and ropey fried eggs.

Also trotted out a sponsor...Hogwarts Legacy...oof

• 2 weeks later...

10yo's birthday so walked into the village for breakfast at her favourite place.

We had planned on having full English (small for her, large for me) but we had a massive McDonalds last night so we weren't all that hungry this morning.

I went for the 'American breakfast' which was really good to be honest. That bacon is one of the best I've ever had (nominative determinism?)

You can see 10yo regretting just having a ham and cheese toastie, but she did have an 8am milkshake so it wasn't all bad. In fact I think it was the only reason she wanted to go.

spacer.png

spacer.png

In the pots are maple syrup and also coleslaw from her toastie she didn't want. Don't worry I ate it separately, I'm not a monster. Tater tots in the big bowl. 8/10 overall but obviously not a proper fry up.

Frankie, unleash Jimmy if you must :)

• Paid Members

Is that Coleslaw?!

edit: I read it properly and see it was from the toastie, which is still bizarre but stopped me just short of having an aneurysm.

Edited by FelatioLips