Frankie Crisp

• Awards Moderator
3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Is that 2 poached eggs and 1 fried, Frankie?

Yeah. The menu offered 2 poached as standard, but I asked for a fried as well so Butch didn’t flag the lack of one.

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Lovely. Are the round things hash browns? Also, how much?

Yeah. Tenner, including two coffees.

I’ve got three mates staying with me this weekend so my bathroom looked like New York after the Independence Day aliens blasted it with that big light this morning.

Just now, Frankie Crisp said:

“We’ve run out of eggs so the chef’s given you an extra sausage and hash brown, sorry”

21B83684-BFFE-438B-9509-AAB3B1C39525.thumb.jpeg.b40250b0d703d0438405792e8fbc5e06.jpeg

This is karma for the double egg cockiness yesterday, isn’t it?

Should have been a sausage and a piece of bacon, there are tiers to breakfast replacements and hash browns are not on the egg tier......

Go back and burn the place down.

• Awards Moderator
48 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Frankie's next cholesterol test is going to read 'DEAD'.

There is a worry that my ‘eat these with every meal’ tablets have been taken with two fry-ups in the last 48 hours.

C2103269-3804-4161-99E8-DA8DCA5EE05F.thumb.jpeg.91945b9eb58e83a7e20dfd85c9fc1ce8.jpeg

1 minute ago, Thunderplex said:

Run out of eggs?  Pop to the fucking shop then!

We said that exact thing to the young lady who broke the news. There are two fucking shops within a 60 second walk! How can you ‘run out’ of eggs at 11am?

Yes my slippers are great.

• Awards Moderator

I’m not attempting to become a post in the bucket kicking thread, but I’m in Edinburgh so couldn’t not.

4102C54E-C02E-41C0-AA19-29EA2CE83ECC.thumb.jpeg.3820bd6b865b3be48a3b54a5a54b9d5f.jpeg

Lack of beans is the obvious issue, but the eggs were really runny so it had enough moisture. The haggis was unreal.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

I’m not attempting to become a post in the bucket kicking thread, but I’m in Edinburgh so couldn’t not.

4102C54E-C02E-41C0-AA19-29EA2CE83ECC.thumb.jpeg.3820bd6b865b3be48a3b54a5a54b9d5f.jpeg

Lack of beans is the obvious issue, but the eggs were really runny so it had enough moisture. The haggis was unreal.

Does anyone know any supermarkets in England that sell frozen tattie scones? I've not had one in years.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Does anyone know any supermarkets in England that sell frozen tattie scones? I've not had one in years.

Tesco do potato cakes that are not frozen, not seen any frozen ones. I hope they are the same thing as tattie scones as I don't want to commit a forum faux pas such as buying a fish and chips from a kebab shop.