Paid Members gmoney Posted July 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 3, 2025 13 minutes ago, Browser Brady said: Seeing a car drive by with a dog with its head out the window will always cheer me up.. On my way to school when I was a kid there was always a dog sitting in the upstairs window of one of the houses, looking at the cars. If they ever weren't there, there would a breath patch where they had been. When I visit my parents these days and drive past that house, I always smile, even though the dog and breath patch are sadly no longer with us. Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 3, 2025 Moderators Posted July 3, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said: I mean it's lovely that someone bought it for him as a surprise gift, and his reaction is nice too watch but not sure why people act like it's a recognition of talent..? I'm pretty sure anyone in the union is eligible to buy one. Sorry to be a downer as the video is really quite sweet, it's the comments that I don't really get. Edited July 3, 2025 by Chest Rockwell Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 3, 2025 Members Posted July 3, 2025 I got the bus to Fareham last week and as it sat at the lights this beauty was staring at me, just sat watching the world go by. I hope they had a great day. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted July 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 3, 2025 My dog likes to keep a close eye on the A4. I’m not a massive pet person to be brutally honest, but there’s no denying that it’s a great feeling when you get back from somewhere on a tough day and they’re so pleased to see you. I’ll go and put the bins out, walk back in and the dog acts like I’ve been gone two weeks Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted July 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 5, 2025 On 6/27/2025 at 8:49 AM, Gus Mears said: Instead of going on holiday in July I've spent the money on a fancy new keyboard with 1,000 preloaded voices and excellent recording capabilities. I'm going to spend that week huddled up like a goblin in my living room pretending I'm Brian Eno. This thing is brilliant. I'm spending my Saturday night writing happy hardcore tracks in my boxers. Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 With the reboot about to launch, the original run of King of The Hill has finally been added to Disney+. I’ve had it on a hard drive for donkey’s years, but this makes me so dam happy I tell ya what Quote
DavidB6937 Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 12 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said: With the reboot about to launch, the original run of King of The Hill has finally been added to Disney+. I’ve had it on a hard drive for donkey’s years, but this makes me so dam happy I tell ya what Weirdly one of those things I've only seen random episodes of, so I'll definitely be losing myself in that soon. Thanks! Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted July 9, 2025 Posted July 9, 2025 8 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said: Weirdly one of those things I've only seen random episodes of, so I'll definitely be losing myself in that soon. Thanks! No worries. Don’t hold out hope for catching up ahead of the reboot though. That starts on August 4th, so starting from scratch you’d need to watch 11 episodes a day until then. It’s mad that it’s taken them this long to put it on there. They’ve had the streaming rights for years after Channel 4 let it go over here Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted July 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2025 That sweet, sweet NIL! Took MONTHS of emailing back and forth to get this bastard sorted out. Feels good. Quote
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted July 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 9, 2025 Unauthorised collectors? What's the story here? Quote
deathrey Posted July 15, 2025 Posted July 15, 2025 (edited) My dad has typical old school immigrant mentality and very rarely gets nice things for himself - in fact he actively believes that if he gets things he's dreamed of having it will have a negative effect on his life because he will no longer have goals to reach (I know, its stupid). He has always been an avid snooker and pool fan and his whole life has wanted a proper pool table, not one from Argos but a proper made to measure one. So finally, at the ripe old age of 69 he decided that seen as his kids have all moved out and he has an empty garage, it was time to treat himself and he has bought himself a beautiful pool table. Today he has been teaching my 68 year old mum, who has never played a sport in her life, how to play pool so the two of them can play together. My sister sent me a photo of my mum playing and it made my day ? Edited July 15, 2025 by deathrey Quote
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted July 15, 2025 Moderators Posted July 15, 2025 That has really made me smile, that has! Lovely story. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted July 15, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted July 15, 2025 That is really sweet. Just pure, unadulterated joy. Quote
Paid Members BigJag Posted July 16, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 16, 2025 My cousin's bought their dad a proper pool table a few years ago. The story about the collection is a fun one. They had to collect it from a gentleman down south. Removing it from the guys house turned into a mini house renovation. Door frames were removed to liberate the Pool table. A task that my DIY mad uncle revelled in. It now resides in his purpose built man cave at the end of the back garden. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted July 16, 2025 Members Posted July 16, 2025 I just met an apprentice for work who said "has anyone told you you look like Mike Myers? Specifically in Austin Powers?" ??? Absolutely buckled me. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.