Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 Note Dev has kindly put his seat number on there if anyone wants to sit next to him and share popcorn. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 28 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: Note Dev has kindly put his seat number on there if anyone wants to sit next to him and share popcorn. Note - I never buy popcorn but I will steal yours. Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 10 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Note - I never buy popcorn but I will steal yours. Excellent. I will offer that as payment in kind for all the questions I will ask during, having never seen a Mission Impossible film. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 9 minutes ago, Onyx2 said: never seen a Mission Impossible film. This doesn't seem like good self-care to me. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 28, 2025 Members Posted April 28, 2025 Chris Eubank having a bargain bucket cheers me up. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted April 28, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 28, 2025 2 hours ago, Onyx2 said: Note Dev has kindly put his seat number on there if anyone wants to sit next to him and share popcorn. Was briefly tempted since I'm planning on seeing it at the same cinema on the same day but it's a workday for me so I'll be at the late showing. Missed connections Quote
deathrey Posted April 29, 2025 Posted April 29, 2025 16 hours ago, SuperBacon said: Chris Eubank having a bargain bucket cheers me up. Not had a Tango in 35 years!! That did make me smile too, thanks for sharing Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 29, 2025 Members Posted April 29, 2025 10 minutes ago, deathrey said: Not had a Tango in 35 years!! That did make me smile too, thanks for sharing "This tango is BIGGGGG!!!" Quote
Paid Members Statto Posted April 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 30, 2025 Paid off my student loan today. Quote
Paid Members Jesse Posted May 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 5, 2025 Trying to rebuild my love for life outside of just working 24/7, decided to actually take the bank holiday for once and get the bus over to Belle Vue for some speedway. Had an absolute blast, haven't watched any speedway since I lived with grandad 15 years ago but it felt just the same. Doesn't hurt that it was tied going into the final heat followed by a smashing Belle Vue win to send me home happy. Sent some videos of it to my grandad to see if he remembers watching it together, and now I'm looking up the cost of sports packages to maybe watch some more sports in my life even when I can't get the time off work. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 6, 2025 Members Posted May 6, 2025 Lil Jon and Twista in the new Lunchables ad. Cheered me up no end. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted May 13, 2025 Members Posted May 13, 2025 Having a fag at work yesterday and the smoking area is concealed by a huge hedge (which leads to the main road) and a massive fat bumblebee plonked himself down on the wall bit next to me. He was a unit. Then this CUNT of a spider nipped out from under and before you knew it he'd spun his web and had the bumblebee trapped. What a prick. He was trying to drag him into the hedge when I decided I wasn't having it. I picked up a stick and managed to get the web broke and our lad was away. Really pleased me to see him zoom off. I hope that spider died hungry. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 13, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted May 13, 2025 12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: Having a fag at work yesterday and the smoking area is concealed by a huge hedge (which leads to the main road) and a massive fat bumblebee plonked himself down on the wall bit next to me. He was a unit. Then this CUNT of a spider nipped out from under and before you knew it he'd spun his web and had the bumblebee trapped. What a prick. He was trying to drag him into the hedge when I decided I wasn't having it. I picked up a stick and managed to get the web broke and our lad was away. Really pleased me to see him zoom off. Glad to read all of this, except this: 12 minutes ago, SuperBacon said: I hope that spider died hungry. I don't. I hope he caught some wasps and/or mosquitoes and/or gnats. And any clothes moths that happened to venture outside. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.