Members SuperBacon Posted May 13, 2025 Members Posted May 13, 2025 1 hour ago, Carbomb said: Glad to read all of this, except this: I don't. I hope he caught some wasps and/or mosquitoes and/or gnats. And any clothes moths that happened to venture outside. Good point. I hope he got all the flies in the world. Quote
Paid Members Carbomb Posted May 13, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted May 13, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, SuperBacon said: Good point. I hope he got all the flies in the world. I don't mind flies as much - they clean up all the shite we leave lying around. But those bloodsucking and no-honey stinging cocksuckers can fuck the fuck off. Edited May 13, 2025 by Carbomb Lee Martin Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted May 17, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 17, 2025 Marathon runners having a fag after the finishing line. Quote
Tamura Posted May 22, 2025 Posted May 22, 2025 Winning £15 and a £5 shopping voucher in my first month playing the postcode lottery. Since I'm £7.50 up I may as well quite now though, since I'm probably not going to win anything else for years now. Quote
Just Some Guy Posted June 3, 2025 Posted June 3, 2025 Reading about Alex Horne running a Taskmaster session in a care home including a centenarian contestant. It's all rather heart warming. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 3, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 3, 2025 1 hour ago, Just Some Guy said: Reading about Alex Horne running a Taskmaster session in a care home including a centenarian contestant. It's all rather heart warming. Aye, it's all fun and games until you see how Mavis makes a carrot disappear without eating it, and then the complaints start. Quote
Tamura Posted June 4, 2025 Posted June 4, 2025 Ran into this lot on a day trip to Dublin yesterday. Great bunch of lads... Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 4, 2025 About time someone pulled Ted up on it. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 5, 2025 Members Posted June 5, 2025 Just Eat do stamp cards for some restaurants when you collect 5 stamps which equates to 10% of what you've spent, so I've got a massive curry order for just under a tenner which feels like a win. Yes to get that discount I've had to spend a ton, but that's by the by. Still feels like a happy win. Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted June 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 5, 2025 Get the same with my local Indian. My usual meal then costs about £8 which seems like a bargain if I don’t think of how much I’ve actually spent beforehand. Quote
lars85 Posted June 6, 2025 Posted June 6, 2025 Someone driving on the other side of the road frantically flashing their lights to warn you about a police speed trap waiting round the corner. Beautiful. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted June 10, 2025 Members Posted June 10, 2025 I was really unwell last week and when I got to work yesterday my colleague had made me a massive loaf of banana bread. She also knows that I hate fuss being made about me or anything that draws attention to me (I open presents on my own in another room for instance) and made sure there was no one about when she gave it to me. It's gorgeous and absolutely huge (fnar fnar) So to summarise on the nice colleague gesture scale, banana bread left on desk > coffee which is a 15 minute walk away Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted June 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2025 Looks like the inside of Frankie's Quality Street tin. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted June 23, 2025 Posted June 23, 2025 I just bought myself a 3 month Cineworld Unlimited because life's been shit recently and I needed cheering up. Might have been cheaper to just buy a chocolate bar but maybe not these days. Going to spam it with classic movies and the summer blockbusters. I'm excited. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted June 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted June 23, 2025 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: Might have been cheaper to just buy a chocolate bar but maybe not these days. Morrisons were selling off some "Marathon" bars last week for 27p. I bought 3. Talk about being cheered up. Was brought down to earth when I filled out my calorie tracker with 3 Snickers though. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.