AEW Dynamite Thread 2022

DavidB6937

• Paid Members

I forgot about the Fisherman spot on the ramp that Matt Jackson did, that was great. Really enjoyed the Bucks in this one to be honest, Kenny looked ill, but at least those three wore Street Fight clothes, unlike PAC who rocked up in his pants to the party. 

Edited by Nick James

3 hours ago, Nick James said:

Even The Acclaimed music video wasn't as good as usual. 

I actually thought this was their best one yet! “Stealing money like it’s Kurt Angle’s wife’ is just a tremendous line.

Add me to the list of people who really enjoyed the show. My only major complaint is the Elite/DT feud. I don’t care about the titles, and I have no interest in seeing any more matches in this series. Give me The Bucks in a major tag feud, Omega in a singles feud and Death Triangle would probably be better off in singles competition right now too. 

3 hours ago, Nick James said:

Kip Sabian looks fucking ridiculous.

I don’t mind the look, but everything else about him is atrocious. He delivers his promos well enough, but their content is beyond abysmal. He’s nothing special on the mic either. Maybe he’d the kind of person who would benefit from leaving the company and working in NXT for a while. He’s an AEW original signing, yet I can’t think of anything positive to say about his time there.

1 hour ago, RedRooster said:
5 hours ago, Nick James said:

I actually thought this was their best one yet! “Stealing money like it’s Kurt Angle’s wife’ is just a tremendous line.

And pointing out that ROH when Jay Lethal was champion was shit is a good way for us all to leave 2022