AEW Rampage Thread 2022

dopper

8 minutes ago, Duke said:

I think this pay per view really needed Derby Allin Vs Kyle O' Reilly. It's the final piece of the 1000 piece Jigsaw.

Has Darby Allin been on every PPV? I can't think of one he has missed. Part of me thinks they added him on last minute as they wanted to keep up that tradition.

16 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

That final Ruby Soho bit was brutal. They hated her.

Ruby is brutal in ring, on the mic and does the worst NXT drama faces. Sooner she’s sacked off the better, not seen anything of value in her outside of the time ethan page took to her bucees on his blog 

Revolution this year was 12 matches with a 3 match buy in, roughly the same as DoN.

Had a quick look and before that they seemed to settle on ten match main cards for a bit.

Fuck staying up for DoN live. I'm too old and lazy for that shit.

If the Owen tournaments are going to be an annual thing then hopefully they keep them on TV going forward.

31 minutes ago, Louch said:

Ruby is brutal in ring, on the mic and does the worst NXT drama faces. Sooner she’s sacked off the better, not seen anything of value in her outside of the time ethan page took to her bucees on his blog 

But she was so mistreated by WWE and deserved so much better and blah blah blah.

• Awards Moderator

It was all going so well on Rampage this week. Danielson vs Sydal was a great match, the Young Bucks segment was really good, and The Acclaimed Gunn Club entrance was silly fun.

Then we get Sammy committing more sub-Attitude criminal acts on camera to build for the almost as criminal continuation of the Sky feud, and end on Britt’s Johnny Depp t-shirt being shouted at by Ruby Soho just to make that final feel a little bit more uninspiring than it already is.

First half of the show was great, though.

39 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

But she was so mistreated by WWE and deserved so much better and blah blah blah.

Sometimes Vince still knows better than the rest of us 

• Paid Members

The Blackpool Combat Club is the best thing in wrestling today, and long may it continue, but man. All it takes is a single one-on-one TV match to be reminded that Bryan Danielson is the best wrestler in the world today. He needs to be World Champion before this run ends.