Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 hours ago, Dead Mike said:

Got 2 gigs in Manchester this weekend, both in venues I've never been to before. Marlowe at 'Yes' on Saturday with mates and then Idlewild at 'Century Hall' on Sunday with my better half. Lovely stuff. 

 

I saw Hatchie at Yes in September. It was upstairs in the pink room. It was the first time I'd been there and I was pretty impressed with it. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
On 11/15/2022 at 12:47 PM, Dead Mike said:

Idlewild at 'Century Hall' on Sunday with my better half. Lovely stuff. 

 

Im going to Sourbridge on Saturday

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Got the gig bug again over the last few weeks so have got some crackers booked in.

Kicking off with Cast in December, I’ve got a run of Pixies, Seafret, Eric Bibb, Blur x 3, The War on Drugs and Springsteen x 2, plus whenever Florence and her toaster rearrange the November gig.

Two Feet is also rumoured to be doing a European tour so I’ll be all over that as and when.

Posted
11 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Kicking off with Cast in December

At least things get better after this. 
 

12 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Blur

Oh 

12 minutes ago, Frankie Crisp said:

x 3

CORKHILL CORKHILL CORKHILL 

Posted
22 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Just made a spur of the moment decision to go to Birmingham tonight as I have tomorrow off work to see Poppy tonight. Quite excited.

Say hi to Merzbow!

  • Paid Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Say hi to Merzbow!

We all are all aware I have no concept of coordination to achieve that haha. 

@Merzbow I'll be in teddy bear trousers. If you see them at any point do say hello. Always nice to need a fellow UKFFer

  • Moderators
Posted
On 11/15/2022 at 7:47 AM, Dead Mike said:

Idlewild

Blimey that makes me feel old. A long long time ago a teenage Neil, wearing a sick combination of a billabong t-shirt, cargos, and airwalk shoes, saw them at The Garage back in probably 98. Think I still have "Captain" on CD somewhere.

Posted
1 hour ago, Shy Dad said:

We all are all aware I have no concept of coordination to achieve that haha. 

@Merzbow I'll be in teddy bear trousers. If you see them at any point do say hello. Always nice to need a fellow UKFFer

I'll keep an eye out! I'm doing a full Merzbow tonight and wearing my Lingua Ignota long sleeve.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...