Gigs and concerts

Carbomb

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Suede in Southampton. Fucking brilliant. Brett Anderson looks like late 80's Cliff Richard now and moves about like he's done all of the drugs in the universe. A rare time I've seen a band I loved as a kid who weren't dogshit live (looking at you Pixies).

• 4 weeks later...

Got tickets to Badly Drawn Boy and Busted in Bridlington on 2 successive days in September recently. Should be an interesting double header. Hoping to get Symposium tickets for Manchester in November too.

I saw Paramore on the Riot tour, which I guess was 2005-ish? If they're half as good as they were back then you'll be in for a great night

17 hours ago, Frankie Crisp said:

Kate Nash is playing London in June. Got tickets last week, meaning I’m now seeing my five favourite not-dead artists in the space of 10 months. Splendid and tremendous.

Jealous about this. I love Girl Talk and as much as I can't believe it's been 10 years since it came out I'd love to see it done live 

• Awards Moderator
4 hours ago, Rockbus2 said:

Jealous about this. I love Girl Talk and as much as I can't believe it's been 10 years since it came out I'd love to see it done live 

Yeah, I was made up to nab tickets as it sold out in minutes. I saw her on the GT tour when it came out but that was a mix of old and new songs. Sister is always a highlight of her gigs but it’ll be ace to hear it in amongst the rest of the album. She always delivers a minimum 9/10 performance so hoping that continues for this one.