Gigs and concerts

Carbomb

The KISS ‘End of the Road’ Tour seems to have been a box office disaster. Of course we all know they’ve been well past their prime for decades now, but it’s quite sad how desperate they’ve gotten.

They’ve already cancelled one show (Plymouth) due to “logistical issues”, and have now halved the prices of all the other shows. Furthermore, they’re also doing 2 for 1 tickets with the code ENDOFROAD7592X. So where tickets for standing were previously £200+ each when they went on sale, you can now get 2 tickets for just over £100 after fees.

If you have Prime, Primavera Festival is live on it.

New Order are on at 10 and then @Frankie Crisp Blur are on at 1am.

Spanish festival's are fun as they don't start until the late afternoon and then go on until the early morning due to the heat and them being lazy bastards.

I may have mentioned once or twice I've been to Benicassim :)

7 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

I went Primavera last year, was great. Get back about 7am, wake up mid-day, have cheap supermarket sangria for breakfast and lazily stroll around Barcelona til the festival begins again.

That's what was great about Benicassim. Sleep off hangover in the shade on the beach until it was time to drink again. 

And the measures they give you. Fucking hell. 

• Awards Moderator
5 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Nice one! Just got back from seeing Kate Nash in London, I need to be on a coach home at 9am (solidarity to the train lads) and now I have to find an illegal feed to watch this because I’m incapable of making a sensible decision like just going to sleep.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

15 hours ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

They're giving away tickets for free for Newcastle (well, there's a £2ish processing fee).

The same thing happened when Slayer played here a few years ago. That was good, I watched Obituary and Anthrax and was back in the pub by about 8pm.

Could you point a fella in the direction of this KISS Newcastle offer? I have mates who would definitely be interested. 

A bit gutted it's on the 6th as I fly back to Newcastle on the 7th. Would have totally seen this for two quid! 

• Paid Members
On 6/1/2023 at 7:07 PM, SuperBacon said:

If you have Prime, Primavera Festival is live on it.

Spanish festival's are fun as they don't start until the late afternoon and then go on until the early morning due to the heat and them being lazy bastards.

I may have mentioned once or twice I've been to Benicassim :)

Was this only shown live? Just sat down to watch but can’t see it on Prime anywhere 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

Possibly. I've just had a look and a search and nothing comes up.

Hopefully the second weekend will be on there. Sorry mate.

It's weird, at work on Friday I went onto Amazon and you could watch Thursday's main stage so I presumed it'd stay that way for the weekend so didn't watch Sparks live but yesterday there was no sign of Day 1 or 2 . Hopefully it'll turn up somewhere

On 6/2/2023 at 7:51 AM, SaitoRyo said:

Could you point a fella in the direction of this KISS Newcastle offer? I have mates who would definitely be interested. 

A bit gutted it's on the 6th as I fly back to Newcastle on the 7th. Would have totally seen this for two quid! 

Apologies for missing this, I've been in a black hole (Scarborough) for the last few days.

They were just on the regular Ticketmaster page, but looking now it seems they've whacked the prices back up now it's a bit more full. Shady bastards.

27 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

Apologies for missing this, I've been in a black hole (Scarborough) for the last few days.

They were just on the regular Ticketmaster page, but looking now it seems they've whacked the prices back up now it's a bit more full. Shady bastards.

There seems to be different offers for each venue. A mate of mine is off to the show in Birmingham tonight where they seem to be papering it like an episode of Nitro. He got a ticket and just had to pay the booking fee at the venue box office, so @SaitoRyo it might be worth just contacting the venue direct and seeing what they’re offering on the day

Edited by WyattSheepMask