Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Has anyone here been to see the Bootleg Beatles? They're playing locally later this year and though I usually turn my nose up at cover bands they seem quite good.

@Frankie Crisp might be the one to ask.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
5 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Has anyone here been to see the Bootleg Beatles? They're playing locally later this year and though I usually turn my nose up at cover bands they seem quite good.

@Frankie Crisp might be the one to ask.

They’re great. I’m also wary of cover bands but these lot have studied more than just the songs over the years; the tone of speech, mannerisms are great but they really get the crowd bouncing and usually do a good mix of early and later Beatles. Definitely worth the entrance fee.

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, Frankie Crisp said:

They’re great. I’m also wary of cover bands but these lot have studied more than just the songs over the years; the tone of speech, mannerisms are great but they really get the crowd bouncing and usually do a good mix of early and later Beatles. Definitely worth the entrance fee.

Thanks Frankie!
Might book a couple of tickets later, my wife is on a bit of a Beatles kick at the minute so no doubt she'll be happy.

  • Paid Members
Posted
22 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Last minute decision to actually go to 2000 Trees next week. Actually buzzing now, a chance to see American Football live is fantastic.

We're going again this year. Looking forward to Martha, Freshwater, Narrow Head, Hundred Reasons, Kublai Khan & The Bronx (and many many more)

Posted

Decided to just go to the Saturday of Supersonic Festival unless I get lucky and win a weekend ticket again, Godflesh, BackxWash, Divide & Dissolve, Oxbow and Ragana on the same day so should be a great one.

  • Paid Members
Posted
17 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

We're going again this year. Looking forward to Martha, Freshwater, Narrow Head, Hundred Reasons, Kublai Khan & The Bronx (and many many more)

Bronx headlining the same time as Soft Play has meant I have something to do without pretending to like Soft Play.

Hundred Reasons will be boss.

Always love Trees for just the random bands I find. Buzzing to see Kneecap in the Forrest on Saturday night too.

Should catch up for a UKFF hello if you get a chance and fancy it.

  • Paid Members
Posted
33 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

 

Should catch up for a UKFF hello if you get a chance and fancy it.

Sure.. if I see you I'll deffo say hi. 

Posted
2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

got tickets to see Bluey's Big Play next year and i'm absolutely delighted.

We're taking our little girl to see it. I'm seeing Rose Noble, The Hives and Bluey all in the same month. Bluey is definitely my most anticipated of the three! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...