Gigs and concerts

Carbomb

• Awards Moderator
5 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Has anyone here been to see the Bootleg Beatles? They're playing locally later this year and though I usually turn my nose up at cover bands they seem quite good.

@Frankie Crisp might be the one to ask.

They’re great. I’m also wary of cover bands but these lot have studied more than just the songs over the years; the tone of speech, mannerisms are great but they really get the crowd bouncing and usually do a good mix of early and later Beatles. Definitely worth the entrance fee.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Frankie Crisp said:

They’re great. I’m also wary of cover bands but these lot have studied more than just the songs over the years; the tone of speech, mannerisms are great but they really get the crowd bouncing and usually do a good mix of early and later Beatles. Definitely worth the entrance fee.

Thanks Frankie!
Might book a couple of tickets later, my wife is on a bit of a Beatles kick at the minute so no doubt she'll be happy.

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

Last minute decision to actually go to 2000 Trees next week. Actually buzzing now, a chance to see American Football live is fantastic.

We're going again this year. Looking forward to Martha, Freshwater, Narrow Head, Hundred Reasons, Kublai Khan & The Bronx (and many many more)

• Paid Members
17 minutes ago, Dead Mike said:

We're going again this year. Looking forward to Martha, Freshwater, Narrow Head, Hundred Reasons, Kublai Khan & The Bronx (and many many more)

Bronx headlining the same time as Soft Play has meant I have something to do without pretending to like Soft Play.

Hundred Reasons will be boss.

Always love Trees for just the random bands I find. Buzzing to see Kneecap in the Forrest on Saturday night too.

Should catch up for a UKFF hello if you get a chance and fancy it.

2 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

got tickets to see Bluey's Big Play next year and i'm absolutely delighted.

We're taking our little girl to see it. I'm seeing Rose Noble, The Hives and Bluey all in the same month. Bluey is definitely my most anticipated of the three!