Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm sure most people have already seen but if not KATG is doing a few shows in December. 

I'll pop along for the Saturday in Coventry. 

  • Members
Posted
2 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

I'm sure most people have already seen but if not KATG is doing a few shows in December. 

I'll pop along for the Saturday in Coventry. 

Kool And The Gang? Wicked!!!

Posted
5 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Stop being a cunt I'm In a band and have been for over 2 years 

Yes. I’m sure that kind of reaction will put a dampener on the piss taking. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Saw Doug Stanhope in the Olympia in Dublin there last week, tickets I'd had since 2019 and also first stand up I actually had good seats for, 3rd row. Was really good at off the cuff stuff but was struggling to translate some of his material for non US audience, which is understandable really. Was 1st night of Euro tour so assume he'll work out things from then on. Still cool seeing him though and audience was surprisingly not full of drunken hecklers trying to be funny either!

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Told my eldest I'd take her to see Arctic Monkeys next tour.

The London dates are at the Emirates.

That Sucks The Office GIF

Don’t worry, they’ll put on a VIP cheese room so you’ll feel right at home 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm looking at some shows at KKs steel mill in Wolverhampton but can't seem to find any info of parking anywhere near. Wolverhampton is also the most unpleasant place I've ever been, which doesn't give me much enthusiasm. 

Anyone been know if there's somewhere nearby safe to park and what it's like as a venue? 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I'm looking at some shows at KKs steel mill in Wolverhampton but can't seem to find any info of parking anywhere near. Wolverhampton is also the most unpleasant place I've ever been, which doesn't give me much enthusiasm. 

Anyone been know if there's somewhere nearby safe to park and what it's like as a venue? 

There's a car park about 5 minutes away. However, KK's is in a dodgy industrial estate. It's an old warehouse previously known as Starworks (FIght Club Pro used to run in it). Train station about a 10/15 minute walk. 

Edited by BigDaddyB
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Yeah the area is a little dodgy, but there is a couple of car parks facing the main carriageway. I've parked there plenty over the years when I used to frequent Starworks and The Hangar and had no trouble. I wouldn't leave loose change in the cockpit though, as it's not exactly got security looking over the place.

Edited by Accident Prone
Posted

I just saw Deafheaven and yeah, the less metal tracks don't work for me in a live setting because the sound just isn't set up for shoegaze/post rock stuff.

The Sunbather tracks tho, so fucking good.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...