• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Guy Bifkin said:

Yeah I'm steering well clear of the pub tonight. So stupid having the final at 8pm as well!

A guy I know who just lost his job for pissing against their wall when he wasn't even at work during the first England game has been on the beers since 10am and I'm expecting to get a message tomorrow telling me he got arrested. Football honestly brings out the stupid in people.

• Paid Members

A mate of mine was at the semi final and said he saw at least 2 people he knew who have lifetime bans at Stamford Bridge, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if bus loads of cunts from across the country have made their way down. 

22 minutes ago, gmoney said:

A mate of mine was at the semi final and said he saw at least 2 people he knew who have lifetime bans at Stamford Bridge, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if bus loads of cunts from across the country have made their way down. 

Lovely.

• Paid Members

England had better enjoy the atmosphere tonight because I have a feeling it's going to be a while before they're allowed to play in front of fans again...