• Paid Members
1 minute ago, PunkStep said:

All those more experienced England players sitting back to let a poor 19yo take the 5th penalty. Bunch of fucking cowards. It's like Paul Ince in Euro 96 all over again.

Yeah, Sterling not hitting one is poor form and surprised that the People’s Hero Grealish didn’t step up either. 

I was half joking with my earlier comment, seeing Saka on Southgate’s shoulder like that was awful. 

1 minute ago, stumobir said:

Yeah, Sterling not hitting one is poor form and surprised that the People’s Hero Grealish didn’t step up either. 

I was half joking with my earlier comment, seeing Saka on Southgate’s shoulder like that was awful. 

Southgate should look at himself with Saka tonight. Brought him on then played a style that made him look shocking. Southgate got the subs wrong but Italy were by far the better team. We shouldn’t be upset, we should continue to work hard and the results will come. 
England ‘fans’ aka the yobs can fuck right off. 

• Paid Members

England will win the World Cup and then you can all quote SpiritoftheForest's moronic posts back at him but in the meantime remember Scotland had Lyndon Dykes as their main striker and that it's Scotland.

I... look. I didn't want England to win and I'm not upset they lost but I'm gutted for Saka and Rashford and Sancho because we all fucking know what will happen next. It gets on my tits that this nationalistic bullshit is making certain twats forget that. We know what the fallout of this will be and even match winner Donnarumma could see what the effect would be on Saka.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, stumobir said:

People’s Hero Grealish 

Now the Euros are over we won't have to listen to the insufferable 'Grealish should play every game' noise for a while. It's tedious as fuck, especially seeing as he has become the 'Ingerland' fans' poster boy- which almost makes me not want him to play for England. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

but I'm gutted for Saka and Rashford and Sancho because we all fucking know what will happen next

It's already started. I'm not going to post a link or an image of the Instagram comments, but it was heartbreakingly inevitable. 

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I... look. I didn't want England to win and I'm not upset they lost but I'm gutted for Saka and Rashford and Sancho because we all fucking know what will happen next. It gets on my tits that this nationalistic bullshit is making certain twats forget that. We know what the fallout of this will be and even match winner Donnarumma could see what the effect would be on Saka.

My overriding feeling at the end was one of sympathy too (with some relief tbh). Maybe I'm being naive but I don't really think they will be slaughtered like Beckham was in 1998 etc.

• Paid Members
Just now, PunkStep said:

Now the Euros are over we won't have to listen to the insufferable 'Grealish should play every game' noise for a while. It's tedious as fuck, especially seeing as he has become the 'Ingerland' fans' poster boy- which almost makes me not want him to play for England. 

Maybe he'll go back to playing for who he should be playing for.