Brexit means Brexit! Scotland is off to join the rest of the world and leave England behind with its violent right wing xenophobic, homophobic, racist bigot nationalism. Enjoy being the insular backwards Draconian dark ages banana republic singing about rule Britannia and the days of the colonies. 

Go smash up any restaurant business because it's owned by a foreigner. Go batter your wife because you need to assert your male dominance as you have fragile toxic masculinity behaviours with psychotic violent episodes. 

As Alec Trevelyan once said to James Bond: "For England James?"

Bond: "No. For me."

Anyone who is good and decent wants to come live in Scotland and escape England I'll pop the kettle on. Our cuppa tea much better. Our water doesn't scale the kettle. 🤣

Super Mario Bros are legendary 💘

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Go batter your wife because you need to assert your male dominance as you have fragile toxic masculinity behaviours with psychotic violent episodes.

This wasn't necessary the first time you said it and it certainly isn't necessary now. 

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

Brexit means Brexit! Scotland is off to join the rest of the world and leave England behind with its violent right wing xenophobic, homophobic, racist bigot nationalism. Enjoy being the insular backwards Draconian dark ages banana republic singing about rule Britannia and the days of the colonies. 

Go smash up any restaurant business because it's owned by a foreigner. Go batter your wife because you need to assert your male dominance as you have fragile toxic masculinity behaviours with psychotic violent episodes. 

As Alec Trevelyan once said to James Bond: "For England James?"

Bond: "No. For me."

Anyone who is good and decent wants to come live in Scotland and escape England I'll pop the kettle on. Our cuppa tea much better. Our water doesn't scale the kettle. 🤣

Super Mario Bros are legendary 💘

Your patter is shit Tommy. Banned.