• Paid Members

Very classy from Donnarumma. His save won the tournament for his team but it came at the expense of a 19-year-old. I really like how he had the decency not to celebrate, as though acknowledging that this was a zero-sum game, and being mindful of the other person.

I'm glad that England didn't win but I'd rather it not have been via penalties, with those poor young men now shouldering what their manager did 25 years ago.

• Paid Members

Takes some really thick decision making to look at Saka who had been awful all night and has no confidence and put him up for the game winning penalty. 

My work moved into Sports Direct too so should be fun going in tomorrow and seeing crowds of upset grown men.

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, stewdogg said:

The better team won. What else can you say? 

Yep. To use the old line it was a game of two halves. Completely different teams in the 2nd half. Southgate relied on Kane too much, his subs were very odd and timed badly, especially the last 2. Some classic shithousery from Italy though 

• Paid Members
On 6/19/2021 at 9:58 PM, air_raid said:

You can, Italy are winning it. I know the first couple of games rarely gives away the eventual winner but…. yeah, Italy.

What do I win?

• Paid Members

Fireworks going off at my bit now, people singing in the streets, constant stream of cars driving about honking the horns.  It's absolute buzzing over here, fantastic atmosphere as you'd expect. God only knows what's going on in Rome.

Also, looking forward to see all those boozed up idiots we saw even before the game making things even worse for themselves.  Today is a good day, my friends. Going to head out now to soak up some of the atmosphere from the locals!

• Paid Members

It was bad enough watching them before the match, goodness knows what they'll be up to now.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

Fireworks going off at my bit now, people singing in the streets, constant stream of cars driving about honking the horns.  It's absolute buzzing over here, fantastic atmosphere as you'd expect. God only knows what's going on in Rome.

Also, looking forward to see all those boozed up idiots we saw even before the game making things even worse for themselves.  Today is a good day, my friends. Going to head out now to soak up some of the atmosphere from the locals!

If your lucky, one day Scotland may win a competition where they can celebrate their own win.