• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

This was a beautiful moment. 

That was the last thing I saw before I hit mute in a strop 🤣

Can only admire those bastards. Chiellini kissing his arm Luis Suarez style after he was yellow carded for garrotting Saka was the most shithousery I've ever seen. 

Thought Rice was magnificent in this tournament. Now want to see him develop into the sort of grizzled, ugly, dirty bastard who wins stuff.

Just to ensure a thumbs up from big Devon, I've got to reiterate - I adore international football. 

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, RancidPunx said:

Great couple of weeks of football.

England (bar the fans) did themselves proud overall.  I’d imagine most of that team will be around for the world cup . 

Definitely. Obviously things will change in the next 18 months - someone new will emerge, others will fall off - but with Kyle Walker being the oldest in the squad at 31, from an age standpoint basically the entire squad will be available for at least the next 2 World Cups.

The racism this morning is just ergh. It's so tiresome, so predictable, so disgusting. It feels like  nothing ever changes. Yet another night where the family WhatsApp group was about getting home and making sure you don't get beaten up for existing.

Edited by deathrey

• Paid Members
22 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Does this now mean Italy are the first country to have ever done the double?

Germany have done it, France did it in 2000, Spain have done it. And that's just in Europe. Uruguay, Brazil & Argentina have done it with the Copa America and the World Cup.