Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

Onita picks his words very carefully during many parts of that episode, he comes across as a right sly cunt when talking about Hayabusa and Arai. He's one of my favs of all time a but I've heard so much bad shit about him as a person over the years, this kind of just cements it a little more.

• Paid Members

yeah, it's basically people who think he got paid for "sitting and tweeting about wrestling". It's "get a real job", at best. Seeing it platformed by Jim Cornette, the very definition of "get a real job" and "getting paid for tweeting about wrestling" is pathetic, but unsurprising. I doubt anyone reasonably objects to him getting a (in the grand scheme of things) fairly unsubstantial loan, but people who have issues with Bix for whatever reason tend to go after him with all sorts. The idea that he's the one in the wrong is just plain daft, though, and it doesn't belong anywhere near this thread.

• Paid Members

I think it's just a case of if you'e going to upset people and be "someone", you better be whiter than white. Otherwise, people who don't like you are going to jump on you. I don't think he's done too much wrong but nor am I surprised that people are all over him for it. Lots of people constantly wittering about where every bit of public money is going. Mostly on Facebook.

You know shit has hit the fan when Bix protects his tweets.

The guy has a long history of being a shit stirrer, lighting the flames and then sitting back usually with a big wooden stick in hand, so, as Rick said, it's not surprising people are going to jump on him for something like this.  Bix is also the guy that Brian Last claims stole money from him when they did the 6:05 podcast together, money that was supposed to be split between them was instead going direct into Bix's account.

Anyway, he'll unprotect them in a day or so and quickly be back to his usual odious self.

Edited by Magnum Milano

i believe this is all started when he mentioned about matt riddle and his sex assault and somebody replied "yeah you don't mind promoting darby while ignoring his issues", that guy got blocked, then somebody else piped in "you do like to ignore his shit" but then that was blocked then a little while later somebody brought up those fraudulent claims and then the deleted tweets happened followed by saying he was going to delete his account but then protected his tweets.

he like JD are both shit stirring cunts.