Darkside of the Ring season 3 discussion

IANdrewDiceClay

Dreamer doing his attempt at the serious face saying the cabin crew lady shouldn't have taken the settlement if she was so upset is fucking nauseating. What an absolute tosser, I'm glad his most memorable run in WWE was drinking barbicide & eating Taker's chewing tobacco. Cunt. 

You can see why JR has had such a long and successful career in the business too, he's very cute/clever at being two faced.

Edited by DCW

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, DCW said:

You can see why JR has had such a long and successful career in the business too, he's very cute/clever at being two faced.

JR would possibly have a vested interest in this as it was a drunken Flair's antics at an event that led to JR's last firing from the WWE.

On 9/17/2021 at 3:22 PM, Sonny Mustang said:

Craziest thing to read was that Vince AND Linda were onboard and they just let it happen. 

According to Meltzer, the reason the plane ride was as crazy as it was is because Vince McMahon wasn't there.

I don't know how true that would be, as there must be plenty of international flights the full roster have been on where he wasn't there to make they behave, but it's believable that he wasn't on it.

Edited by The Dart

7 minutes ago, The Dart said:

According to Meltzer, the reason the plane ride was as crazy as it was is because Vince McMahon wasn't there.

I don't know how true that would be, as there must be plenty of international flights the full roster have been on where he wasn't there to make they behave, but it's believable that he wasn't on it.

I always thought but I could be wrong, wasn't this the same plane ride where Vince wanted to and started a wrestling match with angle?