Other AEW shows discussion (Dark, Elevation, BTE, whatever else)

LaGoosh

Sammy & Tay are just natural heels. They come across as two attention seeking, immature, smug, self centred, ego maniacs who think they're vastly more important, attractive and likeable than they are.

They are completely oblivious as to why everyone doesn't absolutely love them and firmly believe anyone who doesn't is just jealous.

Tay is absolutely dreadful both in ring and on the mic as well. 

If they don't make them heel it makes absolutely no sense and getting rid of Co-TNT-Champion Dan Lambert is an even bigger travesty.

• Paid Members

Given everything that’s gone on, it wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world to put the belt back on Sammy, push him as an obnoxious heel, and then do a big reset with Miro coming back as a kickass babyface to fix the timeline and bring the title home.

What the fuck do I know though. I think I was the last person on the planet still giving them the befit of the doubt and believing Cody would eventually turn heel.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Ethan Page is so much better than Scorpio Sky it's not even funny. Sky comes across as phony, Page feels like he has a ton of untapped potential. 

Until he's being Karate Man. 

• Paid Members

Saw the card for this while watching Rampage and I had zero interest in it from there. Didn't bother watching, but from reading in here it seems they have made the mistake of putting the title back on Sammy again? The wheels fell off the TNT title back with his terrible first reign after he beat Miro. That he's on his third run with the belt is a bad decision in my book.

As @Supremo mentions above, AEW need a harsh reset with this title. While the other titles trajectories seem well booked out in advance, the TNT title feels very much like it's planned out on a day to day basis. 

There's a random match on Dark this week - Brandon Cutler v Konosuke Takeshita from DDT Pro.  Takeshita looks like a REAL prospect.  Forget the old men AEW seem keen on from Japan, this kid is fantastic and has a style and look that would work very well in AEW or indeed WWE.

Also on the show, Statlander v Julia Hart was pretty awkward on both their parts.  More work needed.

8 minutes ago, Loki said:

There's a random match on Dark this week - Brandon Cutler v Konosuke Takeshita from DDT Pro.  Takeshita looks like a REAL prospect.  Forget the old men AEW seem keen on from Japan, this kid is fantastic and has a style and look that would work very well in AEW or indeed WWE.

Also on the show, Statlander v Julia Hart was pretty awkward on both their parts.  More work needed.

It’s Dark Elevation that match is on, it was ‘set up’ on this week’s BTE because in that universe the Bucks felt Cutler embarrassed them by filming the Hardyz putting them down for being too emo and down to work