Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted February 21 Posted February 21 Sorry its not a photo,.but this chap knocked himself out on the roof...in the process of knocking his wig off! https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1SZhwWed1p/ Quote
TibBo Posted February 22 Posted February 22 (edited) Duggans whole itinerary for the SummerSlam weekend Edited February 22 by TibBo Duggars Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 23 Paid Members Posted February 23 "London Money" is so American. Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted February 23 Posted February 23 A 7am bus for a 9.30am flight Ah, those were the days. Quote
Liam O'Rourke Posted February 23 Posted February 23 My eyes are watering at that exchange rate. Quote
Chili Posted February 23 Posted February 23 (edited) 55 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said: My eyes are watering at that exchange rate. I always cackle seeing Stringfellows listed for the boys to unwind. Or if you were Hawk and The Bezerker, fucking off to a crack den with some bikers if those stories carry any water. Every fucking one of them was going to that steakhouse judging by the price options. Nasty Boys obviously destroying an entire McDonald's outlet, but that's to be expected. Edited February 23 by Chili Quote
SaitoRyo Posted February 23 Posted February 23 1 hour ago, Liam O'Rourke said: My eyes are watering at that exchange rate. I couldn't believe the life I was living when we went on family holidays to Orlando between 2005 and '09. Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted February 23 Posted February 23 7 hours ago, SaitoRyo said: I couldn't believe the life I was living when we went on family holidays to Orlando between 2005 and '09. To right, I went to Vegas in 2008 and the rate was just over $2 to £1, was an amazing time Quote
Paid Members TheBurningRed Posted February 24 Paid Members Posted February 24 Last time I went to America was also 2008 and we got the same rate. We had a month in Orlando and Miami and lived it up with that exchange rate. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted February 24 Paid Members Posted February 24 Glad everyone else was having holidays and making memories on that exchange rate when all I was doing was buying ROH DVDs. Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted February 24 Posted February 24 I’m travelling to Vegas tomorrow and I got excited with the rate being $1.31 to the £1 😂 Quote
WyattSheepMask Posted February 24 Posted February 24 (edited) 2 hours ago, Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz said: I’m travelling to Vegas tomorrow and I got excited with the rate being $1.31 to the £1 😂 Off to watch the mighty Hull KR? We only got a £1 = $1.38 by going through one of the comparison sites wh we went to the U.S. last year As for wrestling pictures, this was posted on social media the other day Just look how packed in that crowd is. Ringside seats actually being close to the ring, fantastic stuff Edited February 24 by WyattSheepMask Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 24 Paid Members Posted February 24 Yeah I love the old MSG set-up with the short aisle and the entrance way directly opposite the hard camera throughout the show. In other news, what’s going on here? Looks like 96 because Shawn has the belt and Austin was still in his experimental phase with the weird goatee styles. Little did Shawn know then that this guy would be taking that belt off him for real a couple of years later and being a way bigger deal than him and his Kliq buddies ever were. I always think about the ‘what ifs’ in these situations and this pic got me thinking about the alternate timeline of if Shawn never hurt his back in early 98 and took the four years off. Obviously Austin was gonna be the man no matter what. From the Bret match at WrestleMania 13 on, I don’t think there’s anything that could’ve stopped his momentum other than a career ending injury (which nearly happened) or death. There’s nothing Shawn and his bullshit and politics could’ve done, even with him and Vince being lovers (yes Bret!), Austin had become way too big a star by 98 for Vince to go with anyone else over him. But can you fucking imagine the tantrums Shawn would’ve thrown throughout 98 and 99 with Austin hogging the top spot? I suspect him and Triple Paul would know they couldn’t fuck with Austin at that point and they’d have gone all in on sabotaging The Rock instead. But it would’ve been quite amusing to see Shawn and his big nosed bag carrier, after finally getting Bret out of the way, only to then be taking Stunners from Austin every week anyway. Quote
Chili Posted February 24 Posted February 24 1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said: Yeah I love the old MSG set-up with the short aisle and the entrance way directly opposite the hard camera throughout the show. In other news, what’s going on here? Looks like 96 because Shawn has the belt and Austin was still in his experimental phase with the weird goatee styles. Little did Shawn know then that this guy would be taking that belt off him for real a couple of years later and being a way bigger deal than him and his Kliq buddies ever were. I always think about the ‘what ifs’ in these situations and this pic got me thinking about the alternate timeline of if Shawn never hurt his back in early 98 and took the four years off. Obviously Austin was gonna be the man no matter what. From the Bret match at WrestleMania 13 on, I don’t think there’s anything that could’ve stopped his momentum other than a career ending injury (which nearly happened) or death. There’s nothing Shawn and his bullshit and politics could’ve done, even with him and Vince being lovers (yes Bret!), Austin had become way too big a star by 98 for Vince to go with anyone else over him. But can you fucking imagine the tantrums Shawn would’ve thrown throughout 98 and 99 with Austin hogging the top spot? I suspect him and Triple Paul would know they couldn’t fuck with Austin at that point and they’d have gone all in on sabotaging The Rock instead. But it would’ve been quite amusing to see Shawn and his big nosed bag carrier, after finally getting Bret out of the way, only to then be taking Stunners from Austin every week anyway. I think about this and it's difficult to fantasy book when you just figure as grim as it is to say, Shawn going the way of Louis Spicoli wasn't off the cards. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.