Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 12, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 12, 2025 Facial hair and headband Lex. Quote
TibBo Posted September 12, 2025 Posted September 12, 2025 Bad luck having the photo shoot on the day he'd forgotten his PE kit tho... Quote
Paid Members Scratch Posted September 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2025 The first photo of Lex looks like one of those social media videos when someone wraps as many elastic bands around a watermelon until it explodes. I’ll try to remember to add the TIL thread that Lex Luger had an incredibly soft head. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted September 21, 2025 Paid Members Posted September 21, 2025 Lovely pic of Double A at 3 years old. Quote
JakeRobertsParoleOfficer Posted September 22, 2025 Posted September 22, 2025 On 9/21/2025 at 5:27 PM, wandshogun09 said: Lovely pic of Double A at 3 years old. That legit made me laugh my tits off! Quote
TibBo Posted October 1, 2025 Posted October 1, 2025 Scanned this from an ancient wrestling magazine a few weeks back. Who wouldn't want to be in this fanclub?! Quote
Paid Members Cod Eye Posted October 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2025 2 hours ago, TibBo said: Scanned this from an ancient wrestling magazine a few weeks back. Who wouldn't want to be in this fanclub?! Just realised I've never seen a single match of Lord Alfred wresting! Was he any good, and what was his style? Quote
TibBo Posted October 1, 2025 Posted October 1, 2025 I think he’s one of those guys who there isn’t a great deal of footage of, despite him being around for years? From the bits I have seen you can tell he is a well-travelled/seasoned veteran with a stock of tried & tested moves/spots proven to get over with the crowd… Still can’t get over Heenan pre-dating Andre in that style singlet. Quote
Paid Members BomberPat Posted October 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2025 I wish there was more footage of Al Hayes; I have loved everything I have seen. He was a great heel promo, too. Quote
Paid Members hallicks Posted October 1, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 1, 2025 12 minutes ago, BomberPat said: I wish there was more footage of Al Hayes; I have loved everything I have seen. He was a great heel promo, too. Love this. Hayes is tremendous. Also the crowd going berserk for the comeback in part 2: Quote
BrodyGraham Posted October 9, 2025 Posted October 9, 2025 Jean Paul Gaultiér's career as a wrestling seamster(sic?) was brief but formative. Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted October 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 9, 2025 On 10/8/2025 at 7:53 AM, SaitoRyo said: Blue stripe Tuggers. Looks like a Welsh YouTuber I watch called "On The Trowel" Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted October 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 10, 2025 I'm probably the one person on earth interested by this, but Shad Khan's yacht is moored up near my place at the moment. Only 3 million a week to charter it. Big Keff meetup. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.