Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I've got a fuckton of interesting/unique/amusing photos on a Google drive that I might have to start sharing.. some will probably be reposts but hopefully some won't be.

How many familiar faces do you recognise among the Rosebuds?

e4r4iZd.jpg

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Is that Bull Dempsey, of BullFit fame at the back? Trying to place the blonde at the front, and the brunette in the leopard print, they look familiar but I'm drawing a blank. 

Edited by mim731
Spelling (not witchcraft)
  • Paid Members
Posted

It's Tucker (Knight) of Heavy Machinery at the back, and Dana Brooke at the front. 

The leopard-print brunette is the only one I don't recognise.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Bret Hart and Arn Anderson. Wish we got to see these two in a singles match just once. 

IMG-1596.jpg

Closest we ever got was obviously that Hart Foundation vs Brain Busters match from SummerSlam 89. I love that match and these two had great chemistry in it. There’s an alternate universe where Arn stays with the WWF instead of leaving with Tully in late 89, goes singles and we get a Bret vs Arn run for the IC title in 91. 

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

IMG_4418.thumb.png.4d04482d01b9581510fcd69560aed061.png
Takeshita, Yuka Sakazaki and their dog. Impossibly cute. I have to imagine the dog received a Blue Thunder Bomb and kicked out at 2 shortly after this was taken. 

Edited by JLM
  • Paid Members
Posted

That’s definitely fake, no way that’s actually Flair. Know how I know? Because It’s Not Typed Out Like This With Capital Letters At The Start Of Each Word. 

  • Paid Members
Posted

At first glance I thought someone had reincarnated then shrunk Jim Warrior in the middle.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Stolen from Allan Cheapshot on Twitter…pissed myself at this. ‘Arn Anderson billed as Jim Verderoso in 1982’…

bHD9s.gif

That’s gotta be a syrup right? ? If not he must’ve had a very stressful couple of years after this because he was thinning badly by about 85 wasn’t he? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...