TibBo Posted April 22, 2025 Posted April 22, 2025 Speaking of Vader, there is something terrifying about this outfit: Quote
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted April 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted April 24, 2025 I went to eight shows in the last week, took a million pictures and only ended up with one really good one. I fucking love the Wagners: I did manage to get two of a 75 year old man walking the ropes that were minor miracles though given that I was pissing myself: Also: LOL Quote
NeverYield Posted April 24, 2025 Posted April 24, 2025 That was wild stuff from Sabu at his age Quote
SaitoRyo Posted May 6, 2025 Posted May 6, 2025 Eddie Guerrero stands over Rey Mysterio after violently turning on his partner (from SmackDown twenty years ago). Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 10, 2025 How the fuck did Hawk make it to 2003? How did he survive the 80s? Look at him… Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2025 Well fuck me. Seems like the feud that started in 1996 is finally over in 2025. Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted May 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2025 Then they fist-bumped and Ahmed is out for 3 months with a broken hand. Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted May 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2025 To be fair, Big (gu)T is looking OK there. I assumed he'd be about Yoko's maximum density by now. Forever remember Fin's description that he was "talking advantage of Tesco's two for the price of one offer on butter pies and lard cakes." Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted May 13, 2025 Paid Members Posted May 13, 2025 Was it Fin who once described Ahmed as being “on a strict diet of cake” or have I made that up? I never bought Power Slam so I must’ve read that on here at some point but it’s always stuck with me. Think it’s the use of ‘strict’ that I find most funny. Quote
davertfnewman Posted May 13, 2025 Posted May 13, 2025 Does this mean Mark Henry and D'Lo Brown can stop their bullshit stories about fights and feuds and whatever now? Quote
Chili Posted May 13, 2025 Posted May 13, 2025 2 minutes ago, davertfnewman said: Does this mean Mark Henry and D'Lo Brown can stop their bullshit stories about fights and feuds and whatever now? News to me? What's the bullshit? Quote
LEGIT Posted May 13, 2025 Posted May 13, 2025 I saw a pic of Johnson maybe ten years ago and he looked unrecognisable. Mainly because he was extremely fat and clean shaven. He looks much more like himself here, whether is just a good pic or not who can say. But fair play to him. He's been away from wrestling and the public eye for 25 years or more. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted May 13, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted May 13, 2025 (edited) 3 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: Well fuck me. Seems like the feud that started in 1996 is finally over in 2025. Farooq planning to turn on him as we speak. Edited May 13, 2025 by gmoney Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.