Paid Members BomberPat Posted July 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2025 there's something amusing about them all getting a tan on the beach wearing bigger shorts than the trunks they wear to work. Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 You sure that's not an Outrunners promo pic? Quote
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted July 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2025 On 6/14/2025 at 10:02 AM, wandshogun09 said: Bret Hart and Arn Anderson. Wish we got to see these two in a singles match just once. Closest we ever got was obviously that Hart Foundation vs Brain Busters match from SummerSlam 89. I love that match and these two had great chemistry in it. There’s an alternate universe where Arn stays with the WWF instead of leaving with Tully in late 89, goes singles and we get a Bret vs Arn run for the IC title in 91. Meltzer gave it 2 stars. Complete idiot. Quote
Sheffbag Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 4 hours ago, air_raid said: A trio of the WCW lads having a laugh. Bum bags and mullets ahoy. Sullivan waiting for Purple Haze to come out of the sea to save him Quote
Snitsky's back acne Posted July 24, 2025 Posted July 24, 2025 4 hours ago, air_raid said: A trio of the WCW lads having a laugh. Bum bags and mullets ahoy. You keep all your gimmicks in the fanny pack, brother. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted July 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 24, 2025 (edited) I love seeing behind the scenes pics from WCW, especially early to mid 90s. There’s tons of stuff from WWF floating around from that period but not that much from WCW so it’s always a treat to see that stuff. Here’s a few more… Edited July 24, 2025 by wandshogun09 Quote
Sheffbag Posted July 28, 2025 Posted July 28, 2025 Jake winning the shouting match with the King Cobra Quote
Tennessee Moltisanti Posted July 29, 2025 Posted July 29, 2025 I'm guessing this has been posted in here before, but carrying on from the trend of WCW photos; Quote
Paid Members mim731 Posted July 30, 2025 Paid Members Posted July 30, 2025 11 hours ago, sukhy said: I'm guessing this has been posted in here before, but carrying on from the trend of WCW photos; It's literally posted on the previous page. Quote
Tennessee Moltisanti Posted July 30, 2025 Posted July 30, 2025 (edited) 6 hours ago, mim731 said: It's literally posted on the previous page. I did say I'm guessing it was posted and I guessed correctly! I joke, I joke. Edited July 30, 2025 by sukhy Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted August 4, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2025 The Hart family are never beating those allegations… Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted August 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2025 (edited) Apologies if this is old news but I only saw it for the first time today. Old man Sting looking absolutely sensational with the white hair and painted beard combo. Edited August 5, 2025 by JLM Quote
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted August 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2025 Why would you want him to sign a massive retro WWF logo? It would drive me mad to have a signature on there from someone who was never there. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted August 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2025 It is odd. Maybe that’s all they brought with them for autographs but they couldn’t pass up a chance to get Stinger’s. At FWA Frontiers of Honor I did sheepishly ask people who were neither Samoan nor Joe to sign the back of my Samoa Joe T-shirt because it was the only shirt I bought at the event. I explained this to them and everyone was nice about it and gave me some gentle ribbing. All except for Low Ki, who was a bit mean. He didn’t kick me in the face though, so maybe he was being nice. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.