Chili Posted October 12, 2025 Posted October 12, 2025 1 hour ago, TheScarlettChad said: What a fantastic addition to the WWF Tag division they'd have been in 1996 during the clone era. Quote
SaitoRyo Posted October 17, 2025 Posted October 17, 2025 Dominik Mysterio rocking the Black Tiger II mask during today's house show in Japan. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted October 22, 2025 Members Posted October 22, 2025 Lee Herbert, who's written that superb sounding Rampage book, has been posting loads of great shit from newspapers from the early 90s. Quote
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted October 22, 2025 Paid Members Posted October 22, 2025 Oh wow, they brought back some memories! My grandad was an avid reader of the Mirror and knew I was into wrestling. Quote
davertfnewman Posted October 22, 2025 Posted October 22, 2025 Those deals where you had to cut out things from the newspaper and glue them onto a slicker paper poster were just a mess in the making. Quote
Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz Posted October 22, 2025 Posted October 22, 2025 I remember them! As ReturnOfTheMack said, my Gandad saved these for me and I remember getting the Gold Collector cards from the tokens. Happier times, ones that I wish I could go back to in a heartbeat Quote
The Gaffer Posted October 31, 2025 Posted October 31, 2025 This looks photoshopped. I think my life would flash before my eyes (idle browsing with the dodgy UKFF BNP logo would make the sizzle reel). Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 7, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 7, 2025 Warrior with a rare leapfrog. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him do this. Quote
davertfnewman Posted November 7, 2025 Posted November 7, 2025 Think he did it in his first few squash matches when he still didn't have music, then someone must've had a word and told him to do less and make it mean more. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 9, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 9, 2025 Wanna feel old? The 123 Kid… The 123 Grandad… Quote
Browser Brady Posted November 10, 2025 Posted November 10, 2025 (edited) Apologies for the Insta link but this is a great pic Any clever way to embed this ? https://www.instagram.com/p/DQ4G3QPkYn2/?igsh=MXg5enMyMjU2azZ0cw== Edited November 10, 2025 by Browser Brady Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted November 10, 2025 Paid Members Posted November 10, 2025 @Browser Brady When you can’t find the Sky remote… Quote
Browser Brady Posted November 10, 2025 Posted November 10, 2025 Thank you sir, whats the trick in embedding? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.