BarryOVega Posted February 11 Posted February 11 2 hours ago, Merzbow said: A fashion disaster. Only Sting with a minging shirt on to be fair Quote
SaitoRyo Posted February 11 Posted February 11 10 hours ago, Merzbow said: A fashion disaster. Was thinking of starting a 'Wrestling with Fashion' thread a little while ago. Would basically just be pictures of the boys looking sensational in their best threads (like this). Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 11 Paid Members Posted February 11 8 hours ago, BarryOVega said: Only Sting with a minging shirt on to be fair Only Sting who wouldn't be stupid enough to turn up on TV looking like that, tbf. Quote
Paid Members 2Xtreme_lives Posted February 11 Paid Members Posted February 11 3 hours ago, Ralphy said: Booker nailed it to be fair I think he loved this shirt. He definitely wore it the night after bash at the beach when he won his first wcw title and I think i have a programme from rebellion that he's wearing it too Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted February 11 Paid Members Posted February 11 13 minutes ago, 2Xtreme_lives said: I think he loved this shirt. He definitely wore it the night after bash at the beach when he won his first wcw title and I think i have a programme from rebellion that he's wearing it too "The Book" Quote
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted February 12 Posted February 12 Not a picture, but a weird thing to see from the WWF https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1AjSFh95Vr/ Quote
SaitoRyo Posted February 12 Posted February 12 Jon Heidenreich is working at a Walmart in Ohio these days (and putting headlocks on his co-workers). I don't think I'd recognise him tbh. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 12 Posted February 12 I hope he works in the tech section and he just puts this banger on loop all day every day and walks round the TVs like this. He needs to return in the 2027 Royal Rumble and have a walk-off with Oba Femi. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted February 12 Awards Moderator Posted February 12 Heidenreich was always one of those "I know he's not great but I just like him" wrestlers for me. I don't think he ever got a runout in one of the SmackDown games but I remember creating him on a couple so I could play as him. And I've probably got a signed photo of him somewhere from when he did an indy show at the People's Theatre in Newcastle the night before WrestleMania 23. Quote
Paid Members wandshogun09 Posted February 21 Paid Members Posted February 21 (edited) A morbid one here but just seen this pic on Twitter of Bret and Owen at Kerry Von Erich’s funeral in 1993. It said Warrior was there as well but Bret and Owen were the only two wrestlers with the WWF at the time who attended, which is sad. Who is that next to Owen though? I thought maybe a young 123 Kid but he wasn’t in the WWF yet so I’m not sure he’d have been there sat with the Harts. Gotta say though, it’s great that they actually bothered to turn up but that’s some shocking clobber for a funeral. Owen in a shell suit? Might as well have rocked up in his High Energy gear. Edited February 21 by wandshogun09 Quote
Chili Posted February 21 Posted February 21 24 minutes ago, wandshogun09 said: A morbid one here but just seen this pic on Twitter of Bret and Owen at Kerry Von Erich’s funeral in 1993. It said Warrior was there as well but Bret and Owen were the only two wrestlers with the WWF at the time who attended, which is sad. Who is that next to Owen though? I thought maybe a young 123 Kid but he wasn’t in the WWF yet so I’m not sure he’d have been there sat with the Harts. Gotta say though, it’s great that they actually bothered to turn up but that’s some shocking clobber for a funeral. Owen in a shell suit? Might as well have rocked up in his High Energy gear. They were in the middle of a house show tour/loop I believe at the time. The bloke next to them isn't Waltman. I'm taking a punt it's just literally some guy we won't know, or Tom Pritchard maybe (Texas based, no idea how these wrestlers knew each other). One the Simpson brothers from WCCW? So the funeral was February 22nd. Bret & Owen worked a double shot in Maryland on the 20th, then attend the service, then on 25th they're up doing a house show in Calgary. Quote
Paid Members gmoney Posted February 21 Author Paid Members Posted February 21 Jim Powers maybe? He worked in World Class for a bit. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted February 21 Members Posted February 21 2 hours ago, wandshogun09 said: Owen in a shell suit? "But you know, that was Owen" Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.