What wrestlers are cool?

LaGoosh

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

Depends to what's cool to some people, but to me

Finn Balor- he's got a leather jacket and dresses like a real person would when on TV, good looking with realistic and attainable build, understated charisma and accent, hot wife.

ALEISTER BLACK- tattoos, does various martial arts, unique accent, hot wife.

The USOS- like Roman, got a swagger, dress well in a streetwear kinda way, come across cool in most video's you see of them.

Disappointed that I forgot the Usos when listing current guys, those boys are definitely cool.

• Awards Moderator
31 minutes ago, The Cutting Edge said:

Finn Balor- he's got a leather jacket and dresses like a real person would when on TV, good looking with realistic and attainable build, understated charisma and accent, hot wife.

Mildly obsessed with Lego. Carlito would spit in his face.

Inspired by Shawn Michaels dressed like a chandelier- who did you think was cool that in hindsight really fucking isn't? 

God I thought these two were cool as shit. They've got cool sunglasses, lovely long hair, barbed wire on their gear and wore those long trenchcoats like they were in the Matrix. 

kronik.jpg

Edited by cobra_gordo

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Joe Blog said:

Bret Hart pissed coolness back in the day. 

See, someone talked about this in an article recently, comparing Bret Hart to someone more cool. And they pointed out that this is pretty cool, but he's also trying too hard. The cowboy boots, his own t-shirt, his own sunglasses... there's cool there, but he's not intrinsically cool.

5pa780i3r3851.thumb.jpg.49bb16b19381070c95d1222c13785deb.jpg

Now, compare this to Randy Savage, who posed similarly for a picture, but manages to make it look like he actually was just hanging out there and chilling, relaxin' all cool. There's a confidence in just being who you are that I think is much cooler - not necessarily the effortless cool, but cool nonetheless.

CCShuePWMAAXbzD.jpg.d4f5706b9e787b9112daa14deb5f3076.jpg

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Onyx2 said:

Mildly obsessed with Lego. Carlito would spit in his face.

I don't think he meets Carlito's face-spitting criteria, wearing that leather jacket & having a hand tattoo suggests to me he wants to be cool.

Not being cool isn't a problem for Carlito. Only not wanting to be.